B&B: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ I like that pic.

Thomas / Ridge.  I couldn't take my eyes off those scenes.  I really like the guy they cast as Thomas.  I can't remember her name, but the actress playing Caroline is compelling in this story.  

Good episide IMO

• Members

Ridge is so hypocritical! "What kind of man sleeps iwth a woman thats drugged up. What kind of man cant tell?" Really? Thats ridiculous considering what he did to Brooke. She was passed out on the bed and you got on top of her and had sex with her

Caroline dropped the bomb that she had sex with Thomas. Bam! I wonder where they go from here. Thats grounds for an annulment

• Members

What is Caroline's and Thomas history? I don't recall. I might have not been watching at the time. I know someone mentioned that their history had been rewritten to serve the storyline. 

Wyatt and Ivy ….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Today's ending was GOOD. The way Caroline blurted out that Thomas was the father of her baby....damn. I bet Ridge decides to raise that kid with her and protect her secret. No one will think otherwise except Brooke who know's about the vasectomy. I bet she makes it her mission to find out who the real father is which lead her to Thomas.

Archived