B&B: September Discussion Thread

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

people said that about the last Thomas

He was dumped and bitter, so a comment like that was understandable. They havent rewritten their history. IMO, they've downplayed it. It took the show weeks after he came back before they even acknowledged that they dated. It was never even brought up when Caroline got into Ridge.

Theres history there and it would have made sense. Rick and Caroline both want kids but their respective partners cant give that to them. A one time hookup resulting in a pregnancy isnt something thats been done with them and it would have been good character driven drama for both couples. Having this story with Thomas doesnt quite have the same punch, especially since there hasnt been proper buildup of him back in Caroline's orbit

• Members

This whole Ivy/Steffy/video story is so boring. Why did they think it was a good idea to show us what happened, only to then run a story where Steffy is suspected of murder? Any kind of suspense and mystery is eradicated when we know the truth. It's so stupid, and a really poor writing choice. It's such a non-story. It's so sad to think Aly was killed off for this rubbish.

• Members

Just like that the Muuuuuurrdddaaaa plotline is over? I guess Im okay with that since it was awful. I wonder if Ivy has the video saved on her HDD or email bc it seems ripe for a leak

You Caroline is really trifling to accept Ridge's marriage proposal knowing she just had sex with his son. She owes Ridge the truth before she said yes. I forgot to mention but why the hell did she even take Pam's pills home? Big WTF?!? She should have put those in Pam's desk, called her about her medication or put it in her own office till she could see Pam the next day to give them to her. She had no business taking them home with her and then taking someone else's medication

Brooke is so irrelevant its not even funny

• Members

FF through everything Caroline/Ridge. Just yuk. At least Brooke/Thomas are entertaining commiserating. I've always liked that connection between the characters - in a parent/child setting. At least Wyatt was written like a man for a change. Obviously this quick wrap (like Brooke's booze) was dictated by viewer feedback. Even though the character didn't quite fit, it's shame that AP was sacrificed for nothing. I mean, if you're going to keep a resident imbalanced character, better Aly, than Pam. BTW - since Pam has noticed that her pills were missing, I'm guessing she isn't taking them. Perhaps, she can go off deep-end next and take Charlie and, hopefully, Zende with her. 

Archived