The Plan to Save DAYS: The 2015 Edition

• Members

Im pretty sure he SAYS that in every interview too. But of course he only owns after saying things like "they were burned out and not getting it done" and "we were pregnant with bad story." And proclaiming he wanted to make a change last summer to make himself look good when he damn well knew the story up to the spring time.

All Im saying is he needs to stop doing interviews because every one he gives negates what he said in the last. Flip flopping. Politician 101. Its makes his word that hes so worried about in this interview already mean nothing.

exactly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only read bits and pieces of this interview yesterday (if anyone have the whole thing, please PM me) and Corday said something about having a wake up call at Wes Kenney's funeral, which I thought was really nice.

• Members

I'm surprised KC mentions using people like Doug and Caroline to help run things around town. Can those two even walk at a decent pace?

Seriously, there comes a time when we have to realize our longtime favorites can't be front and center forever. They will literally be dying soon.

• Members

He did actually say the show would look like a primetime show from now on

Digest: In 2011 you made a big deal abut a reboot, What do you say to critics who argue that you've done this before and said this before?

KC: That was nothing like this. That was changing the tire, this is changing the engine, the body, the paint and the driver. You will look at the show and think you are watching a primetime version of Days every day, from the lighting, to the music, to the costumes, to the set design, to the writing, to the acting, to the direction and production. It's just unbelievble.

Archived