Y&R - The Ultimate Betrayal! (SID Cover)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't see anything sexual. I took the term to mean she's going to strike at him, like a revenge type of thing. I haven't watched in weeks but last I saw, he was quite nasty to her and was all about getting rid of her. Just my guess that she could be fighting back to hurt him

• Members

That's disgusting.

The Noah thing I could've seen them doing, because classic Y&R used to go for the wildest [!@#$%^&*] with no remorse and because Noah was very young when Cassie died. Nick? He'd never not see it.

• Members

Nope.

I've got the issue and I'm afraid it's all about Mariah seducing Nick and it has nothing to do with getting revenge on him or Sharon. She's basically got the hots for him and will be taking advantage of every moment the two of them have alone time.

ohmy.png

• Members
Of course! :)

Mariah will take advantage of Nick, somehow, and then learn she is carrying his child. She will convince Tyler to pretend to be the baby's father once she realizes she made a mistake and that Nick belongs with Sharon. Phyllis will figure out the truth, however, and spill all to Sharon, because she is Phyllis and lives to make Sharon absolutely miserable.

Archived