Major families you disliked

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH- the Eckerts. I hated them all. Every single one of them.

OLTL- Rappaports! I would take abs McGee and the rest of the ford muscle heads any day over JFP's show eating family.

GL- I hate to say it but the Coopers. Nadine I enjoy, early Frank I enjoy, but Lucy is dreadful and Buzz did eat the show for males over 40. I'm not very find of the Santos family either.

Y&R- the Baldwin/Fisher clan. Poor Lauren.

• Members

AMC-Chandlers (Stuart was the only one I loved. Adam was a dick most of the time, Colby a spoiled brat, JR a drunk !@#$%^&*] with a bad taste in women, Scott was adopted so he don't count, and I barely knew Haley)

ATWT-Snyders (Exception for Holden..mainly because of his looks)

Y&R-Newmans...I HATE THEM ALL. Except for Nikki.

• Members

Was there any family on Passions that people actually liked? I'm talking as a unit, not as individuals. I'm sorry, but I found ALL the families on that show insufferable. They didn't have a great group of relatives like the Capwells or Quartermaines that were flawed yet likable at the same time.

• Members

You clearly must've LOVED 1999 GL.

I grew to like the Santoses, but they totally ate the show in 1999. I liked them later when their presence wasn't dominating all the screentime. And yes, that Jordi Vilasuso was muy guapo. I didn't care much for Abuela though, and I tuned out during the May Marisi "cigars! cigarettes! cigarillos!" era.

For DAYS, how can we forget the insufferable Lockhart clan? Mimi, Bonnie, and Patrick. Judi Evans must be a great actress, because I could not STAND her at the time. And Mimi, well, you know...

I've never had much use for the Hernandez clan, particularly Arianna (no matter who played her), Dario, or Gabi (I finally grew to put up with her during her final year). Galen Gering is alright, but Rafe is only tolerable with certain people as screen partners.

Archived