Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brenda Dickson's tell all book, "My True Hidden Hollywood Story" now available for pre-order!

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

http://shop.brendadickson.com/My-True-Hidden-Hollywood-Story-by-Brenda-Dickson-Hard-Back-Book.htm

Combination tell all autobiography and coffee table book, with 70 photos, 50 in color, this book is going to dish ALL the dirt! And look good doing it! Pre ordering is now available, shipment release date is April 25.

bookinsert_zpsc533b94f.jpg

brendasbookcvoer_zpsb998e96e.jpg

Edited by alphanguy74

Posted · Report post

It's a good thing she waited until Lee Bell died and Y&R was cancelled to write this.

;)

Posted · Report post

It's a good thing she waited until Lee Bell died and Y&R was cancelled to write this.

wink.png

That never stops being funny yet at the same time sad.

Posted · Report post

That never stops being funny yet at the same time sad.

Exactly.

Posted · Report post

Can someone please remove these pictures before I get an email from someone claiming infringement on their copyright because images of them appears on a message board that said individual claims is using them to advertise on Google? I Just Can't Deal With It!

Posted · Report post

Brenda would sue over that, wouldn't she? laugh.png

Posted · Report post

WHO is publishing a lavish coffee table style book for her (if it is)? And surely if anyone could lay claim to a "true *hidden*" tell all, it's not her--she's barely hid anything. But, I admit, I'm intrigued.

Posted · Report post

Can someone please remove these pictures before I get an email from someone claiming infringement on their copyright because images of them appears on a message board that said individual claims is using them to advertise on Google? I Just Can't Deal With It!

Errol.... it's ok, I have permission from Brenda to put these up, she knows all about it.

Posted · Report post

Errol.... it's ok, I have permission from Brenda to put these up, she knows all about it.

I'll take your word for it, but if you have her ear...tell her to stop threatening lawsuits because Google has her face in images and it isn't "beautiful" (the images, not my opinion of the person...just wanting to be clear).

I've about had it...

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'll take your word for it, but if you have her ear...tell her to stop threatening lawsuits because Google has her face in images and it isn't "beautiful" (the images, not my opinion of the person...just wanting to be clear).

I've about had it...

I'll take care of it.

Edited by alphanguy74

Posted · Report post

Those look like terrific photos. I hope it's a big seller.

Posted · Report post

She looks awful as a blonde. The light color doesn't go well with her skin. She looks better as a redhead or brunette

Posted · Report post

Oh, this will be a real treat to read! A real treat. I love tales of fantasy and paranoia.

No seriously, I want to read this. :)

Posted · Report post

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0