GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

watching marathon made me realize just how much better the writing was on the show in the 90s. The shows Im watching are pretty solid from beginning to end, especially in terms of character interaction and dialogue. Its too bad current GH isn't nearly as good

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im ready to debut my anniversary wallpaper! I actually had planned on making this for when GH got cancelled last year but that obviously never happened...lol. So I had to do a little remix to the idea and make for the 50th celebration. Sorry for the size, but its a big one

LBVlj9r.jpg

A lot of people on it but not everyone could be represented. It was either bc I didnt have pic or just forgot. And no I didnt forget Starr Manning. She aint on it bc I don't like her.

Can you name everyone on this? LOL

• Members
Thanks!

at first I only had the Zs in that family group shot but thought of you and gave Johnny and Claudia their on shots wink.png

Ive been compling pics over the weeks had the basic idea already (did this for AMC and OLTL). Took most of the afternoon to finish it

She's in there! She's near the top with Steve

Glaring omissions are:

Ruby - completely forgot about her till it was done

Paul and Susan - cant find pics from their time on GH

Larry Ashton

Tammy the hooker

Sigmund

Miranda

Angel, and other random Sonny hos

Probably a bunch of pre-90s characters bc Im not well versed in GH history. My new bitch, Alexandria is in there though...lol

Archived