Y&R February 2013 Discussion

• Members

To be fair, Muhney posted this tweet a few moments ago...

All in all, there are so many talented actors, and so many wonderful fans, this industry has a much brighter future than you think! XOXO

Yeah, he's kinda blunt, but I hear many complaints about two-faced actors in the industry...that it's refreshing to see someone who tells it like it is.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MM writing fan fiction for his own character is hilarious. I will never forget the excitement at TWOP when MM was signed because he was on Veronica Mars. Ridiculous.

I wonder how come EB has not put MM in his place already, but maybe he considers him an nonentity.

• Members

Exactly. If MM has something to say about one of his cast mates, then he should man the hell up and call out names, not snark in code on Twitter, then backtrack when people call him out.

Yep, Veronica Mars was one of those low rated cult CW shows than a tiny number of faithful vocal online fans watched.

• Members

We can agree to disagree, but I heard a great deal of this at the time. I remember some fans feeling very betrayed and burnt out by the whole thing, although I guess part of that is what happens when a showrunner is too involved with fandom.

• Members

True, we can agree to disagree. But hate is just too strong of a word. It was more about the final season featuring smaller mysteries instead of one throughout the entire season.

But getting back to the topic... LOL

Archived