AMC Tribute Thread

• Members

I'm pretty sure that IR left on her own accord. She had done Carlito's Way and most likely left to pursue her film career.

IR was a great bougie bitch, she could have been Whitley Gilbert's cousin from up north. Although I think she would have been perfectly capable of playing unhinged, that almost seems beneath her version of Taylor. I think her replacement sold it well as I found her completely unlikeable, but I don't think that had anything to do with IR's departure.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ok, thanks for the info. Yeah, Kelli Taylor's Taylor was very unlikable. I remember hating her so much and being glad when she was finally gone. Although, I must say, I really enjoyed Taylor and Vivian scenes during that era. Loved Vivian!

• Members

I've always wondered why her hair line folded. Sales? Licensing agreement? Personal interest? Youthful E$$ence? She was still selling the products on her website in the late '90s, maybe early '00s. I was curious to try them but never did.

• Members

The ads I recall did indeed feauture Susan with her naturally curly hair all big and teased, sort of the wet look. For that era, I think that look better emphasized the use of product moreso than having her pose with demurely straightened hair. Oh gosh, flashback, remember Cher's infomercial with her heavyset blonde friend's products?

• Members

Poor Cher was a laughingstock over those.

I meant the photos in this article - I know those weren't official photos but they don't show great hair. I do wonder where she got the jacket. She looks a little like a hip-hopping Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.

• Members

Not sure why. I think once she switched over to HSN, she phased it out. Incidentally, she had a sculpting cream which I absolutely loved! So p issed it's not available anymore.

Speaking of HSN, La Lucci will be on tomorrow selling Malibu Pilates. Maybe someone should call her and ask her about Prospect Park.