YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, Sunny's usually on GMA, especially if she isn't on The View.

I don't think Candace is going anywhere but eventually she'll tire of commuting IMO. I was shocked she came back this season.

LOL yeah I noticed Paula wasn't on for her birthday, when they go out of their way to make the day special for the co-hosts with celebrity guests and the entire show about them. Says a lot, doesn't it? I mean, Sara Haines got a baby shower day devoted to her. Raven had a birthday episode. .... BYE FELICIA, Paula needs to get to steppin' .... I notice she's only on Friday's, which is the episode Whoopi usually isn't on anymore (she looked pressed last week to be on Fri) ....

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if her airtime goes up next year with Whoopi going or if she's out too. Hard call with her because she works for ABC News. They can use her or not.

And when Meredith Vieria guested a week or two ago she looked great in that moderator chair. They need to find out a way to give her everything to bring her back. But she may not even want to. Back up that Brinks ...

BYEEEEEEE!

But yay to the Raven revival!

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I honestly think they fired Raven but waited until she had a project to announce she was leaving. I absolutely think Paula is next to be phased out it will probably be beginning of year. I heard Paula had the lowest focus group scores of all time. They will just say she is going back to GMA. I doubt Candace is gone I think they like her but she is bicoastal.  Ratings are up this season my favorite mix has been whoopi, sunny, joy, sara and jed very strong group.