Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually didn't like Micah when he was on AMC and didn't even think he was that cute. Then later on ATWT and on more shows he was on I grew to really like him. And now he has won me over.

There is a rumor that he is about to come out. I know many were talking about it being historical since a gay man would be playing a gay character on a primetime soap. Which it is but it was already done on the primetime cable soap Queer As Folk.

I love that Micah bucks the trend of some many young guys in Hollywood that he doesn't (at least from some pics) shave his chest.

I know that some guys just can't grow chest hair, but I hate that guys that do or can shave it off. To me and I guess I am old fashioned, but when we are kids we are hairless and we go through puberty and grown up and mature and get hair. Why go back to being a boy.

And certain spots where guys shave the hair it just turns me off to see some places that at a certain age should have hair and it is bald. I am not a pedophile but that is what it makes me think of.

Here's a blast from the past that I just posted at SoapsWEB.

This is Chandler Hill Harben from 1972.

Chandler_Hill_Harben47e.jpg

He was on The Doctors, The Edge of Night, Love of Life, Texas and a few others.

• Members

Years ago I thought Trent Bushey (David Rampal AMC) was the best looking guy on soaps with the tightest body (probably I was the perfect age to see him that way). There doesn't seem to be many pictures of him online. Also the guy who played Gavin on EON. I remember when he went to OLTL Bo was describing his character because he and Cassie had gone missing looking for clues and he described him (as played by Mark Arnold) as a guy who looks like an underwear model.

• Members

Oooopppppppppppppps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my AMC actors mixed up in my mind.

It is Jonathan Bennett who played opposite Micah Alberti's Jamie as JR at the time who is about to come out.

He has joined the cast of Melrose Place.

Here is the article about it and his possible coming out:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/SoapsWeb/topic/6640112/1/#new

sorry for the mix up.

Archived