• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DD :o

Honestly, I had no idea his supporters were saying such things.  I purposely limit my interactions on social media to FB, so I may not have a complete picture of what's happening unless a major media outlet picks up on it.  I'm genuinely troubled by what you've posted and will definitely do some reading up on his campaign.  

The man has some great ideas and his platform on major issues is appealing to me.  But IA this behavior is a deal breaker...

• Members

My concern now is that he will not concede - that he'll take this to the convention because he wants to relive 1968. I didn't think that was possible before, but after his response to Nevada I'm not so sure.

Speaking of: Josh Marshall has more on the Sanders campaign's possible plan to 'burn it down.'

The Nation and Joan Walsh on Sanders.

WP dissects the history of the Sanders campaign moving the goalposts.

• Members

No, I've seen Sanders supporters and sympathetic parties turn on him, big time. Along with a number of diehard liberal voices in the media and online. The concern is the hardcore that is independent/radical but usually votes Democrat.

• Members

I'm going to need some reassurance from some of you in America that Donald Trump isn't actually going to be elected as the President of the US. Our news here is obsessively covering your election and has basically gone into "the sky is falling" mode and tells us everyday that this could possibly happen.

• Members

I do think it could happen. I'm a little worried that Bernie Sanders will run a 3rd party campaign. I used to think he would never screw the country over like that, but now I wonder. Isn't HRC's lead in the polls in the single digits at this point? I truly don't get it. Who are these woman who want to vote for him. Ugh!

• Members

I'm a little confused about that as well. Just knowing him from television and tabloid stuff, I can't see how any woman would vote for him. Ever.

From my outside perspective, it seems like he preys on lower income, poorly educated voters and that seems really sad to me because I can't imagine he has any plans to really help them in the long run.

Whats the deal with Sanders? He doesn't he covered here that much so I have to get all my info from other places but it seems it's now impossible for him to be nominee right? If that's the case why is he still running?

• Members

I'd say part of the reason Sanders is holding on is ego. Plus he wants to keep getting attention for his "revolution". Some people just don't know when to call it a day.

As for Trump preying on the poor and uneducated, that may be partly true, but there are a whole lot of rich and well educated people falling into line as we speak.