DAYS: Deidre Hall and Drake Hogestyn FIRED!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Toups you know anything about this?

Source: Salem Place Annex board

It's official again: Ken Corday called Drake and informed him that John is being "taken off the canvas because we have other stories to tell" and was given no other explanation!!!!!!! They might as well cancel the whole **** show now and save a miserable demise. Just thought you all would appreciate knowing. I know there are many John fans and John & Marlena fans too. I received the info in an e-mail from Drake's fan club president& managers that went out to all his fan club members ( he has over 300 she told me @ the Day of Days event.) It has not been announced until now. I hope you will all begin to let TPTB know how you feel about this. Even if you hate the "new John" well now you are going to have no hope of ever getting the old one back either.

• Members

Someone has also posted at Soapcentral that Blake Berris has taped his last scenes as Nick, and someone (the administrator who posts spoilers for Days) posted at SNS, that 2-3 more vets are expected to get fired.

I'm not sure if Blake Berris being let go has been confirmed by any major credible source, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has been let go.

• Members

Yeah, I think I would lose it, if Renee was fired again. There is so much potential for that character, and she can actually act, which is a real special skill on DAYS

I can't imagine Drake getting another acting job again. He was eye candy for years, but unfortunately, doesn't have that going for him anymore.

Archived