Welcome! Please take a second to register.

Photo

Flavor of Love/Charm School: Discussion Thread

279 replies to this topic

#201 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,241 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

Posted Image

You are a genius at this! LOL! Amazing. Love this one

#202 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:33 AM

HAHA, Remember when Hottie said her ugly weave can last for 2 years? Bitch needed to go get a refund on that

#203 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

Just Because!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Cheap21, 12 April 2012 - 01:44 PM.

#204 VirginiaHamilton

VirginiaHamilton

Riff-Raff's Boo

• Members
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Ah, Tiffany:

Posted Image

One of my all-time favorite reality chicks.

How I miss her.

#205 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,862 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

Oh Lord, I thought this show was back for a hot second!

#206 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Haha, I just watched the very first episode of Flavor of Love and gonna work my way through the season

Oyster wearing red everyday for 6 years. I wonder if she's still doing that. "I am glad that for the first time, I am not the biggest bitch of the group"

Cherry is annoying as hell and she's getting way too much focus for someone who leaves so early on. Her meltdown when she was eliminated had me ROTFL. Bye bitch!

Surprised they didn't even show NY till 6 minutes in and she didn't get focus till 15. They didn't even show Flav giving her, her name. Who knew she'd eventually be the star of the franchise. "Theres like a loud pack of idiot bitches and Im sick of them already" :lol:

Do you know who the very first chick was to get a clock? Hottie. LOL at how they play a cha-ching sound everytime she blinks her eyes

Pumkin was hating on NY from jump! You could tell a rivalry would be brewing

#207 Antoyne

Antoyne

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:40 AM

Daaaaamnit Cheap, you had me thinking they were bringing it back!

#208 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

tumblr_m2cnzswH3X1qf248to1_500.gif

This is so f-cking funny because she was whispering these words not yelling. LOL

Are you watching FOL online or you have DVDs Cheap? I want to watch again too.

#209 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

This is so f-cking funny because she was whispering these words not yelling. LOL

Are you watching FOL online or you have DVDs Cheap? I want to watch again too.

I had downloaded the episodes a few years ago and burned them to a DVD which Im watching on my laptop now. I'll move on to the next episode sometime later.

I have to say, the first episode wasn't all that excited. I remember the season 2 premiere being much crazier as those definetly brought the heat from jump. I guess its bc this one didn't have much NY yet bc I know the season definetly gets better later on when she is featured more

btw, I asked a mod to change the name of this thread. I think its more appropriate that it becomes a general thread for all things FOL/Charm School instead of just season 1 of CS

#210 Nothin'ButAttitude

Nothin'ButAttitude

I's married now!

• Members
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

OMG. Memories. *cries* So hated when VH1 changed their format. Damn Megan Want a Millionaire and that creep murderer Ryan to h3ll. Now I'll never get my I Luv NY 3.sad.png

#211 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

Its been so many years and all that has calmed down. I really think they should just get over it and start over. Stevie J from Love and Hip Hop ATL needs his own spinoff. Can you imagine Stevie of Love with 20 hos fighting for his affection. They can even throw Joseline in there for an episode or 2 to judge the women and stir sh-t up. This show would be a HIT!

Edited by Cheap21, 30 December 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#212 Eric83

Eric83

SLAYONCE

• Members
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Its been so many years and all that has calmed down. I really think they should just get over it and start over. Stevie J from Love and Hip Hop ATL needs his own spinoff. Can you imagine Stevie of Love with 20 hos fighting for his affection. They can even throw Joseline in there for an episode or 2 to judge the women and stir sh-t up. This show would be a HIT!

Hell yes! I think I said before he would hand out bus passes at each elimination ceremony. That show would be so ratchet and Stevie J is actually attractive so it won't be as gross as seeing those ladies fight for the affections of Flav. Joseline would be up in there acting like NY. Mimi's weak ass might make an appearance too.... lol

OMG. Memories. *cries* So hated when VH1 changed their format. Damn Megan Want a Millionaire and that creep murderer Ryan to h3ll. Now I'll never get my I Luv NY 3.sad.png

+1. He ruined my show I Love Money. I LIVED for Saaphyri during Season 2, remember when she and Buckwild knew they were going to be put in the vault so they tried to stall time. Buckwild poured water on someone and was about to get her ass beat and then Saaphyri pretended to pass out. :lol: So crazy.

#213 Nothin'ButAttitude

Nothin'ButAttitude

I's married now!

• Members
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Oh yes to the Stevie J idea!! But it has to happen on a bus like the last season of Rock of Love seeing as Stevie says everyone wants to ride his bus. Lol. All this talking has got me on Amazon looking up all NY's spinoffs to add to my FOL DVD collection.

#214 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

Hell yes! I think I said before he would hand out bus passes at each elimination ceremony. That show would be so ratchet and Stevie J is actually attractive so it won't be as gross as seeing those ladies fight for the affections of Flav. Joseline would be up in there acting like NY. Mimi's weak ass might make an appearance too.... lol

+1. He ruined my show I Love Money. I LIVED for Saaphyri during Season 2, remember when she and Buckwild knew they were going to be put in the vault so they tried to stall time. Buckwild poured water on someone and was about to get her ass beat and then Saaphyri pretended to pass out. laugh.png So crazy.

Mimi's weak ass...lol. She'd only be good for calling them bitches. Imagine if Jos moved into the house midway through the season. Not as a contestant like NY, but just there to stir sh-t up and be an overall hater

#215 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,862 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I didn't see it, but I'm cracking up at just the thought of Saaphyri pretending to pass out.

#216 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

NY: "Pumkin needs to get the facelift that she so desperately needs" :lol:

The fight between Hottie and NY in episode 3 was priceless! At the beginning of the episode, Hottie says that its a competition and she will fight dirty if she needs to and that includes cutting up people's clothing. FF to later in the show when NY notices her jacket is missing and immediately accuses Hottie of it. She goes to her door to confront her and the exchange was hilarious

NY: "I wanted to know if you had seen my black jacket bc its been missing"

Hotite:  "Sorry I have to laugh just bc just the fact that you think I would go into your room as I you think your room is that interesting" :lol

Hottie: "Hiding things and stealing things, that's not a part of my game"

Pumkin: "But you said it was though"

NY: "You know why you took it? Its bc you are threatened. I might be a f-cking bitch to the heart but at least I don't smile in all these girls' faces bc you are a wolf in sheep's clothing" 

Hottie: "You guys are just jealous bc all my friends that know me tell that I remind them of Beyoncé"

5 girls got picked to go on a date to meet a few of Flav's favorite friends and they thought it was gonna be celebrities only to roll up to a nursing home :lol: Next day the rest of the girls got to meet more of Flav's friends nad NY flips out bc she thought she was so special that she'd get to go twice. Smiley tries to offer up her spot to calm her down and NY rips into her that she's only doing it so she can look like a bigger person. Anyway these girls end up going to watch some little kids instead

#217 AllMyDaysatGH

AllMyDaysatGH

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 10,241 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

laugh.png This show/thread brings back a lot of memories for me too. I would so take the opportunity to watch them all again in a heartbeat. I was like 13/14 years old when it was all happening, it would be interesting to see & comment on it again now.

I think I'm the only one but I used to LOVE & root for Leilene/Smiley! I was always on her side ;-)

#218 London

London

Veteran

• Members
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

It might be online somewhere -- when I go on watchseries I'll look and see if I can find it for you.

#219 SFK

SFK

Lifetimer

• Members
  • 17,862 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:21 AM

The always knew where to hit Leilene where it hurt, her kid!  She was one of the prettiest girls of the franchise.

#220 Cheap21

Cheap21

K-Pop Obsessed!

• Members
  • 39,638 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Episode 4 - Flav's Mom's in the House

Hottie cleans herself up well to make a good impression "I have an Ivy league college degree. Ive owned real estate so Ive had experience running my own business and successfully managing finances. I don't smoke, I barely drink alcohol. I don't see cuss words. I go to senior centers and elementary schools to do volunteer work" This LYING ass bitch...lol

"I think putting the chicken in the microwave is the most sanitary thing, plus It doesn't have all the extra calories from the grease"

Oh and this bitch had the nerve to say her hair is all hers and that she doesn't wear extensions. Who is she trying to fool?

Edited by Cheap21, 31 December 2012 - 04:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users