Y&R/Days: TV Guide Interview with Eileen Davidson

• Members

What is she talking about here? She said that she regretted playing the sperm story because it ruined her character before. It wouldn't have made sense at all, no matter who wrote it. Nobody wants to see that nonsence.

IA about Brad/Olivia. But she had a problem with planting drugs over stealing sperm :blink::blink:

Ouch :lol::lol:

<_<<_<<_<

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly and for me it's not a matter of if she will return but when.

I agree she should only be Susan in the beginning to explain the EJ stuff and then she should be Kristen.

I thought Eileen made a good point about Stafford playing the mother of a actor in his twenties. This was a very enlightening interview and she seems very displeased with the way her exit is written and I feel the same way. I guess it's better then killing another Abbott or making her Carmen's killer.

• Members

You are SO WRONG.

You obviously didn't read the interview or don't know how to read between

the lines.

Anyhoo---I can promise you that she is coming back to DAYS as soon as her agent and Wyman

get the deal negotiated. She basically HINTED that all through the interview.

Watch what I tell you.

• Members

First of all, bless you for taking the time to post this incredible interview by an amazing lady. If I didn't love Eileen Davidson, I do now. Actress like her make it worth-while. Nancy Lee Grahn is another woman who don't take no mess! I only wish Renee Elise Goldsberry had even guts to question what her character is doing these days.

Thanks again, love!

This was one of the best interviews I have EVER read!

• Members

Ashley was contacted by some "Project Runway" wannabe reality show called "Extreme Catwalk" and asked if she would be a guest judge. When she turned them down, they called Gloria and of course, she got all giddy and excited and said yes. Today, we had Amber and Jana and Gloria and the whole Baldwin clan going on and on and having orgasms about their show. "That's my favorite show on the telly!" says Jana with her fake British accent having tail.

Y&R is stupid for letting Eileen Davidson go and not finding a story for her. But that's all this new regime seems to be doing, making stupid decisions.

• Members

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

How cool is it that Eileen and Drake still see each other, and outside of work they are talking about DAYS storylines! BWAAHAHAHAHAH! Love it! She is so coming back.

I can't wait. It's unbelievable that this is (probably) happening... It's like a dream come true!

Archived