DAYS: Spoiler for my fellow Mabby fans.

• Members

From the Early Edition........this is a preview for Monday's episode.

ABBY and MAX are face to face in each others arms, looking into each other’s face as CHELSEA walks up asking if she’s interrupting anything.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the idea of Mabby. But Christ on a cracker, isn't this rushed a bit much? Abby just started working for Max on Friday!!!

:blink:

It sometimes took years (or it seemed like it!) for my favorite couples to finally become couples.

I certainly hope the new writers are better at romance. And I hope they write Mabby! I know Days usually lets plots drag on waaaaaaaaaaay to long, but I also hope the new writers don't have Mabby engaged by Thanksgiving...there is such a thing as too rushed.

• Members

What if it's one of those ooopsie moments while they are cleaning the garage? Maybe Abby trips or they are playing around. I don't think it's a big Mabby moment but it might be testing the water so to speak. :)

• Members

If it is Abby then this makes me very happy :D .

I am not sure if it is her. I mean it makes more sense currently if this is Stephanie since there is no hints to Abby/Max at all but with JER gone I guess it could be changing. Corday did hint about finding a new guy for Abby so I don't know what to think.

• Members

I know! I just read the EE preview and I almost screamed. I love MABBY! Ashley Benson and Darin Brooks have amazing chemistry and they have yet to be romantic with each other. Can you imagine how they would be in a hot scene like the one previewed?

As for Stephanie and Chelsea, I'd rather them bring in a new male character for them to fight over. Max is just too disgusting, even for DAYS.

Archived