ATWT Casting Spoiler

• Members

Gwen fell down some stairs during a fight w/ Carly, when she and Will ran away to NYC w/ Johnny (then called Rory). She found out when she and Will were trying to have a baby, but she couldn't get pregnant.

I would like to see the name Jennifer carried out. I think, if anything, Emily's going to do it b/c Jen's the one who will probably get her out of going to prison :rolleyes: But, yes, I'd rather have Will name one of his kids after Jen, not Paul.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I was a bit behind on my ATWT, lol. I was pretty spoiler free too, so yeah, wasn't totally up on Jen dying. In a way, I'm glad. The character was getting played out. She went through nearly everything ...

Holden and Lily should definitely have a boy. It would just fit better. The Luke story as well as the fact they already have two daughters.

And as for Paul and Em's kid, definitely gonna be a girl named Jennifer.

• Members

I agree with almost everyone here...

If Paul/Emily/Meg/whoever names the baby Jennifer...I will seriously throw up.

1: Jennifer was named after her grandmother...So that's two dead "Jennifer's" in ATWT history...Why would there be a 3rd? I can see a Jenny...or something, but not another Jennifer...

....and 2: After what Paul/Emily/Meg did to Jennifer, I think she would roll in her grave if they named the baby after her.

I would much rather Will and Gwen conceive a miracle child and name it Jenny or Jennifer or something close. Just not Paul. Not after all the hell he brought into Jennifer's life.

• Members

Well, B&B is also a show that brought Taylor back from the dead after we saw her get shot and die in a hospital :rolleyes:. So, frankly, I didn't expect that much from the show.

ATWT, on the other hand, should know better. There have been a lot of characters that have died in the hospital like Jen did, and they never returned.

• Members

Actually, did anyone notice how Dusty was the only one who saw Jen after she "died"? maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that might be something significant.

Also, I was thinking that if Lily had a girl, she'd name it Rose, but maybe Emily's baby could be named Rose. After all, she was Paul's ex-fiancee and she and Emily were really good friends. Then again, that might be a bad idea too since Paul dumped Rose at the altar and his brother killed her. :rolleyes:

• Members

Well if there were to be a memorial service instead of a funeral, I could see that happening. Dusty (like Felicia on BB) whisk her away to another clinic and then Jennifer show up a few months later (different actress) and be healthy.

However, next week doesn't look good for that theory.

Archived