AMC: Kendall, Ryan Zach spoiler

• Members

This is from TK's official site. I have included the link, but pasted the content for ease of reading.

Posted by Granny -> http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/ot...post?id=1216626

In depth preview:

This week on AMC, Ryan tries very hard to keep his promise not to interfere in Zendall's happy marriage. But will he be able to contain his feelings while watching the love of his life be an affectionate and devoted mother to the child they share? And how will Zach feel if Ryan can't hold back his emotions.

Soon after Spike is cleared to live outside the incubator, Kendall puts him in Zach's loving arms for the first time. The new mom and baby later head for home, only to discover that Zach has planted oodles of newborn surprises all over the condo! Touched by her hubby's tender and thoughtful gesture, Kendall reflects on how content she is with the turns her life has taken.

Elsewhere, Ryan runs into Zach and assures him that he won't take any measures to figure out whether Spike is his biological son. As far as he is concerned, the child is his in all the important ways and he loves him regardless of what the DNA says.

Kendall is surprised when she remembers Ryan's bedside declarations of love but doesn't let on to Ryan that she recalls what he said. Later, though, Mrs. Slater inadvertently lets it slip to Ryan that she has full recall of his heartfelt confession! Unable to escape the truth, Ryan doesn't deny his feelings for his ex. But he promises not to act on his love for her, instead wanting her to be happy with Zach. A shocked Kendall---who can't believe her ears--is touched by her friends selfless choice.

I wished that it was Kendall that told Ryan not to interfere, but I guess this is to further help with the redemption of Ryan.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived