The Suzanne Rogers Appreciation Thread

• Members

i knew about Pggy & Judi...

but i had no idea Leann won! I assume it was when emmys met something. thats great.

where oh where has my maggie been? i hate when shes not on. i really do feel like shes my grandma. and i have no way to visit her. is that sad/creepy? or understandable?

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

I've been renewing my relationship with Days ever since I discovered Magic, and I'm really impressed with how much Suzanne is being treated like a newly discovered planet. She has always been one of my favourite characters and always my favourite Horton (sorry Alice, but there it is). It's wonderful to finally see her be able to shine again.

• Members

She's such a great actress because you don't see her acting. Everything seems so real and she always draws you into the character. I haven't seen a lot of the show in recent months but I'm glad they are still giving her storyline. It sounds like they put her back in and then have slowly given her more of a voice of her own. That's a great way to reintroduce a character who was often treated as an extra for more than a few years.

• 1 year later...

Archived