America's Got Talent

DaysnPassionsFan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LuisFancyLover69

I'm sorry but the rapping grandma wasn't talented anymore than the parrot lady that each judge insulted! What's up with that? Yeah, rapping grandma was "cute," as you say, but she wasn't talented.

• Members

I watched the show on Friday. It was okay...there were some good people on, and then there were some WTF people.

But Hasselhoff is definitely the weak link. Even his little intro in the beginning is ridiculous. Getting judged on talent by the Hoff is like asking for marriage advice from Liz Taylor. :rolleyes:

• Members

I, um, actually liked it. :lol: Granted, there seemed to be quite a bit of beefcake to go around (a personal favorite meal of mine :P ). I really did like the hot cloggers and the 11 year old singing Jennifer Holiday was just mindblowing. And you couldn't help rooting for (at least IMO) the Russian born disco angel. Granted, the outfit was a little too early 1990s clubkid for my taste, but ya just gotta root for the *extremely* hot boddied gay guy in glam drag. It's like the Gong Show meets American Idol. I dub it an extremely guilty pleasure. I'll definitely be watching again.

• Members

I agree Matt, def my new guilty pleasure.

The disco angel is hot, and your right his outfit was so 1992 lol

I Also liked the cloggers and the 11 year old girl who gave a better performance than any of the Top 6 gals on American idol.

Can't believe the put Snow White The Strippper thorugh :lol:

• Members

But I saw Snow White as more of a burlesque performer than a modern-day stripper. I found her to be more akin to Gypsy Rose Lee than a trampy poll dancer. She was very old school, IMO. From everything I've read and seen, it's widely regarded that there is definitely an art to burlesque dancing as opposed to more modern day stripping.

Archived