Constance's Tower of Love: Helena Cassadine Appreciation

psychofan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, what are all of your favorite Helena moments? I've only been watching since 2004, so I don't have many.

I loved it when Helena thought Luke was stealing money from her, and she came into his hospital room dressed up as a nurse with a gun. She had such great dialogue and Constance was so in control.

Tracy: Okay, Helena, just give me 24 hours...no, no, give me ten!

Helena: Oh, you are SO tiresome. I'll be in touch.

I loved that :lol: And then when Emily walked in.

Emily: You!

Helena: Yes, my dear. It is I-- the granny from hell.

• Members

I loved it when she threatened Morgan and Michael. :lol: Too bad she didn't drown the whole family.

Helena: You know, open water can be very treacherous to small children.

Carly: Are you threatening my children? Because that will get you a bullet between the eyes.

Jax: Helena, why don't you give it up, ok? You're no longer untouchable. Stay away from my son.

Helena: Oh, such rage and passion -- it's absolutely thrilling. Oh, yes, something about fatherhood certainly has changed you.

• Members

This is rather recent, but as stupid as the "Tracy/Helena team up" SL turned out to be, I still loved JE and CT in scenes together. Anyone remember them dressed as witches as part of Emily's nightmare? Helena was so into it: "Double, double, toil and trouble..." :lol:

Edit: 500 posts! Heh. It was supposed to go in the TQ thread. Oh well. I love Helena, and since I mentioned Tracy here, it's all good. :D

• Members

EMILY: I GAVE Nikolas this house, I bought it for him! YOU'RE the one who doesn't belong here!

HELENA: It was my grandson's infatuation with you that cost him his life, you should have DIED, YOU SHOULD HAVE BLED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELENA confronting the Quartermaines after the Port Charles Hotel fire

HELENA: RETRIBUTION is my special gift! Years ago I cursed Luke & Laura. Now Laura is a vegetable and Luke is slowly drinking himself to death.

SKYE: Luke's survived a lot worse than you, tonight alone!

HELENA: I'll make sorrow and regret your constant companions.

TRACY: You're barking mad.

HELENA: Yes, and you will be too when you've lost your SONS as I lost my grandson.

SKYE: Come on, this is the last thing Nikolas would want.

HELENA: Don't you PRESUME to speak for my grandson! His death will be avenged, and you will all pay dearly! (To Tracy) YOU -- you MOST of all!

Tracy: Good grief! That woman is melodramatic.

Alan: Well, Helena’s hex obviously solves our liability problem -- we'll all be dead within the week.

• Members

Haha, yes I remember that!! It was so hilarious! I absolutely LOVE Tracy/Helena scenes. My two favorite GH actresses together is a dream come true!

Marland, those are EXCELLENT quotes. LOL I love it when Helena starts talking about her curses.

Archived