AMC: Hotsheet Spoilers

• Members

http://abc.go.com/daytime/mail/hotsheet/

KENDALL LEARNS HER BEST FRIEND ALMOST KILLED HER!

Kendall wakes up from her coma and learns everything that Zach did to respect her wishes and falls even deeper in love with him. She meets her baby, Spike, for the very first time and the three of them have a wonderful reunion. She also finds out that it was JR's fault that she almost lost her life! Meanwhile, has Dr. Greg gone too far this time? He wakes up in a coffin and realizes that he has been buried alive. He hears a mysterious voice telling him that he'll only be allowed out once he reveals the whereabouts of Dixie's daughter Kate...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Am I the only one who hopes they keep Kendall's kid's named Spike? I hated it first, but it really has grown on me. :)

LMAO of course it's David. MMT's gotta put that dagger the rest of the way through my heart. :lol: (Though, I reserve the right to watch and make D&E banners via clips...hehe.) David is a genius! Brilliant! I :wub: him!

• Members

You're not alone! I hope they keep it Spike...it has grown on me too and the name fits the type of Zendall relationship. :)

Alicia has said she hopes they change the name...so we might get a change. I hope as a kid though he stays Spike...when they SORAS him they can let him go by his middle name I guess.

• Members

Whatever it was, TPTB have smooshed all to hell (literally and figuratively) Kendall, Spike and her friendship with JR by going to the betrayed/angry/outtacontrol/drunk young man well too many times, by taking JR too far over the edge.

I had struggled with the idea of JR and Kendall as best friends as they've been protrayed on screen, but ultimately accepted it as I had other things on the show bugging me more. I do get what you're saying though.

I did like the idea of JR and Kendall as best friends. I also think it makes more sense (and preferred, really) that he would be best friends with Binky considering their earlier history, but the show's killed that, too now.

Archived