MTV: Fresh Meat

crc

• Members

LOL...KR we disagree on so many things here. Sharon was my least favorite of the London cast. She was by far the worst and the only one I really hated. The rest were just too boring to even register on my scale but I remember finding her annoying

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon was a lot of fun! I also loved when she appeared on whatever challenge it was. The other castmates seemed to get on well with her. Another classic from London was Lars, the DJ. I see he's doing really well for himself now, I should check out some of his mixes!

• Members

I hope Wes's plan backfire on his cocky a**. First of all, he has a far better chance of lasting in this game than Johanna, so to risk leaving so she can stay is just plain stupid. And, the nerve he has to expect his partner to go along for his faux-girlfriend. LOL! Actually, Casey is the stupid one for being so gung-ho about the idea. And the whole dramatics...Johanna crying...Wes making this sacrifice. Puh-leeeze! Give me a break. I'm not a huge fan of Tina's, but her observations are damn funny.

LOL at Coral: "I want to piss people off, but I don't want to sleep with one eye open!" I wonder how much of a target winning three times in a row will place on Coral and Evan's back?

Don't forget to check out The After Show on MTV Overdrive. Shane's on there this week. One of the Fresh Meat is an ex of his. His description of Danny and Melinda are dead on and the reason I can't stand them. It's pretty good.

• Members

I am loving this challenge! I can't believe what a good challenger Coral is. I know she's a good bitch, but I don't remmeber her ever being this good at the athletic part.

Am still loving the Austin hate! :P Of course Melinda is going home, but the real exciting one will be with Johanna vs Wes.

• Members

One thign I hate about everyone dtargetting the Austin cast is that its turning into the Austin show. I wanted Johanna to go in bc I want her out. I cant stand her. Casey was stupid for wanting to go with Wes' plan. What a kiss up. I still want them to come back though bc I like Wes.

• Members

YES. The commercials for last night's episode proclaimed that Coral and Evan won three times in a row. It's WTF...could you wait until AFTER we see the episode to tell us that?

Coral and Evan are hilarious together. I love how everytime they win, they shamelessly celebrate in front of everyone else LOL

I liked the Derrick/Diem stuff. That's one tough ass lady to be out there doing all that while suffering from ovarian cancer. According to the WIKI, she's a confirmed cast member for the next challenge, so it's good to know she's still doing fine. Maybe she'll redeem Derrick for being an arrogant jackass?

And that Casey girl is stupid, stupid, stupid. Wes has basically belittled her in everything that they've done so far, yet she still goes along with his petty schemes to get Johanna's crotch? Danny and Melinda were tolerable, but Wes and Johanna are complete ass products.

• Members

I've been watching RW since the second season.....I loved Aaron and Dom, still wish they would have done some of the RW/RR challenges!

My favorite season was RW New Orleans....what an eclectic group! Danny is my all time fave cast member, with Kelly a close second. I loved watching Danny and Kelly in one of the challenges a few years back.

I wasn't going to watch the Fresh Meat challenge, because I didn't think the cast was going to be that great, but so far, it's not too bad. I can't believe Coral is actually WINNING.....did she quit smoking and partying?! :huh:

• Members

You wouldn't think Coral would be a good challenger, but she really blew me away in the first Gauntlet. She's aimed her !@#$%^&*]iness at people I hate so I like her again. She still is kinda way too into herself, but whatever.

I missed last night's episode. Damn. MTV never replays ANYTHING! :lol: J.K.

• Members

My favorite Real World Seasons were Boston and Seattle. I adored Boston because the people were real and complex and that was before RW went gimmicky. I also loved Seattle because IMO it was a down to earth interesting cast and of course nobody can forget the infamous Irene moment. Once RW Hawaii happened then they thought what people wanted to see was a freak show and that is what has happened to Real World. It is nothing longer that interesting show with real and different people, it just has become MTVed to the max and has lost that thing that made it special. I will say I am happy that the twit VERONICA HAS BEEN ABSENT FOR this RW/RR challenges. Of anyone in the history of RW/RR I despise this press whore more then anything. The RW/RR show was becoming the Veronica show and she was in everyone of them. Does anyone miss the Veronica show?

Archived