Big Brother 7: Official Discussion Thread (NO Spoilers)

R!ck

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly, I'm glad the feeds aren't free. I would probably have to quit my job, drop out of summer school, and put everything else on hold so that I could watch the feeds non-stop. If they were free, I wouldn't want to miss a second of action.

• Members

I just figured it might be the case, as he said it on his way out to his houseguests "I'll be back in two weeks!"....and then to Julie Chen - he said something about fighting hard in the challenge and will be getting back in there and going to sequester, etc etc (or something to that effect)...

And I totally agree with his hair - horrrrrrible.

• Members

However, he hasn't been annoying on Housecalls....yet.

Here are some quotes from Alison.

"ANYWAYS- Jase called me this morning…. I’m sad to see him gone. I liked him on TV…and now… all that there is to watch is DR WILL and Boogie. The rest need a serious injection of personality."

"OH- and I want to give props when props are due. Janelle got it! Shes HOH again.. the girl is good! But I still want her evicted. hahah"

• Members

No evicted HG is coming back. Alison is home and posting on her blog. Nakomis is home but incommunicodo. Jase is home too and has done all the press, etc. No one's coming back, at least from the first few evicted before sequester.

• Members

I too hope they dropped the whole inviction idea. If it were to take place, I don't think they'd bring back one of the top 20 who didn't make it into the house because I don't think those individuals have been sequestered. Bunky is one example of this since he is with Gretchen on Housecalls. BB clearly wouldn't let potential houseguests out in the open, free to watch the show and live feeds, and then bring them back in the house. Or, would they? :unsure: That would be too cool!

Archived