Gay Icon Divine's Lost Videos on "YouTube" AHhhhhh!

R!ck

• Members

Neither John Waters nor Divine ever took themselves as seriously as Michael Jackson. But I admit, some people have to be in the right mood. Start with "Serial Mom" and move backwards chronologically. "Pecker's" shopping for other people is also hilarious. I tried it with my friends. Practically pissed my pants laughing at the results.

Aunt Ida: !@#$%^&*]! Pig !@#$%^&*]! Hetero! Filthy hetero stink-[!@#$%^&*]!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly It's not like John wants to be like Peter Jackson or Steven Spielberg :lol:

Most Definitely, I made the mistake of introducing a group of friends to his movies by showing Multiple Maniacs first. It took me a week to convince them to watch any more movies from John.

Shopping for other people is hilarious! We still do that sometimes at Wal-Mart :D

• Members

I think you missed what comparison I was going for. Perhaps you didn't know, but I'm not afraid of anything in the world--or beyond for that matter--than Michael Jackson. That is, until I learned about the truth behind Mr. Waters' seemingly nice enough facade. I'm just plain scared of the man and truly feel he may be demented. I don't believe we should encourage this director.

• Members

You take him way too seriously. Most people don't even know who he is. I'll save my "discouraging" for people who cause the death of others on a daily basis by waging ridiculous wars. Art was never meant to please everyone. And it's pretty harmless. Discouraging art is like Book Burning... to me. But I've never been one to support fascism.

Archived