AMC is stupid. Casting spoiler!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol. Believe me or not, my facts are straight.

Look, all I'm saying is how many times has there been some news and people say "oh the show is back on track now, everything is going to be perfect"...and its not. The Rylee and Dragon stories are wrapping up.....so.......? McT will move onto the next bad story. I remember when I was so relieved when the idotic Lee Hawkins story was over (if any McTavish fans can genuinely convince me that story was good writing, I'll give them my Christmas bonus) ....and what came next? Kit and Raquel and Mapteo/Max and Braden. I have learned from years of experience with McTavish not to breathe a sigh of relief and break out the champagne when a crappy story or 2 wraps up.

And I should clarify that the Brooke thing is pure speculation. It would fit with the storyline I was told, but it's just speculation.

If they bring Janet back and the majority of fans agree after her few days that it lived up to their expectations and they didn't destroy Janet for plot purposes (ala Mimi) I'll be happy to praise McTavish!

• Members

Not sure about the Janet thing because I never watched back then, but I gues they are bringing Janet back into Amanda's world, so maybe it'll make the Amanda/Jamie cheap stuff a little bit better

BTW, Ryan, love your banner! I wonder why Jessica is in the hospital, I'm glad they recasted Clint, Viki needs a new love!

Archived