Golden Girls

psychofan

• Members

I have a T-shirt that has a picture of the girls and says "Stay Golden"

But I want to make one that has a picture of Rose and says, "Back in St. Olaf..." LOL

Rose: I've been on the phone for a half hour and you'll never guess what happened.

Dorothy: You realized you forgot to dial first.

Rose: No.

Blanche: You were holding the receiver the wrong way.

Dorothy: You were talking into the TV remote instead of the phone.

Blanche: A shoe?

Rose: No, I'm not an idiot. - The TV has a remote?

LOL!!! :lol:

Here's a quote, but I'm not sure if it's word-for-word.

Blanche: Sophia, I need some advice.

Sophia: You're old, you sag, get used to it!

Blanche: I'm sorry, I thought since you looked like Yoda, you were wise too.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

when Rose had to give a eulogy for her aunt, Blanche and Dorothy thought of what they would say at each others.

Blanche: I would say, "I always felt safe having you in the house. And, I would always would come home and tell you about one of my numerous dates. And I always looked up to you like an older sister.

Dorothy: Thank you, Blanche. *starts to walk out the kitchen but suddenly stops.* Oh, by the way, I would also say you're fat.

• Members

I grew up watching the GG. It is truly one of, if not my absolute favorite shows of all time. I heart Blanche :P

It seems like when the Golden Girls episodes were released on DVD, Lifetime began to scale back on the airings. Golden Girls Season 6 DVD comes out in November :D:D

• Members

It's on right now, but yesterday it wasn't. So I really don't know what's up w/ Lifetime. I can't stand that network anyway. GG is by-far their most popular program, but they always mess w/ the schedule.

I can't wait until the 6th and 7th seasons come out, then I can watch all the episodes whenever I want! :)

I like all of the girls, but I think my favorite now is Blanche too.

• Members

Remember the episode when the ladies all go to the funeral of the man that Sophia and Blanche had both been dating? At the funeral, they realize that all the people there are women, and the dead man had been dating ALL of them -- including Sophia and Blanche. One lady stands up disgusted, saying that she refuses to mourn a man who slept with every woman in the room. Proud of herself, Dorothy stands up and says, "He didn't sleep with ME." The lady looks at Dorothy, thinks for a second and replies, "Well, I guess even HE had his standards." Love it!

• Members

I have another one. When Dorothy and Blanche came out wearing the same dress, they got into a huge beef.

Dorothy: I thought you were gonna wear something out of your closet.

Blanche: I did, but it turns out nothing fits.

Dorothy: Well, what did you expect, Blanche? Last weekend, you ate so many pudding pops, you could have built the Eiffel Tower from the sticks.

Blanche: (sternly) That is not what I meant. I meant everything just hangs on me.

Sophia: Of course, it does. That's why you have to cover it with a dress.

Later.......

Blanche: There is nothing to settle. I am wearing this dress. Dorothy, this dress needs to shown on a devastatingly, beautiful body.

Dorothy: Who are you gonna send it to, Kim Basinger?

Blanche: What is that supposed to mean?

Dorothy: Why don't think about it when you are inhaling your next cheesecake.

Archived