Golden Girls

psychofan

• Members

Rose: Blanche, what is the best sex you ever had?

Dorothy: Oh, way to go, Rose! Look, Blanche, it's late, there's only one cheesecake left, so let's make menopause the cut-off point.

Blanche: Best sex...oh, it's just so hard to rate these things. There's degree of difficulty, style points, choice of music.....did they land on their feet during the dismount. I cannot specify on just one, but anything over a 9 is excellent.

Rose: Over a 9??!!!

Blanche: Points, Rose, points.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DOROTHY: The minks need an aphrodisiac.

ROSE: An african what?

DOROTHY: An aphrodisiac. You know, something to... get them in the mood. Like spanish fly.

ROSE: Spanish flies?

DOROTHY: Fly, Rose. One fly.

ROSE: Oh, come on! I know Mexico's not the cleanest country, there must be thousands of flies!

DOROTHY: It's not a fly, Rose! It's a beetle.

ROSE: It's a beetle but they call it a fly?

DOROTHY: Yes.

ROSE: Well how do they know it's spanish?

DOROTHY: Because it wears a little sombrero, Rose!

ROSE: Well what about...

DOROTHY: I DON'T CARE! Rose, I don't care! Let the minks sit there, we'll lose all our money. I don't care, just as long as you NEVER mention spanish fly to me EVER again! GOT IT?!

• Members

remeber the episode when Rose had to give a eulogy...here is what Blanche had to say about Dorothy's...

Blanche: I would say, "I always felt safe having you in the house. And I would always come home and talk to you about one of my numerous dates. And I always looked up to you as an older sister.

Dorothy: Thank you, Blanche. (pause as Dorothy starts to walk out the room) Oh, by the way, I would also say you're fat.

And one from one of my favorites....

Marguerite: Honey, that wasn't love potion. That was Chanel No.5

Rose: I'm not buying that. Dorothy uses Chanel No.5 all the time, and she never attracts men.

• Members

ROFL! One of my favorites.

Blanche: Dorothy, when I'm feeling low self-esteem, I do a little exercise. I say my name and then three positive things about myself. I'm Blanche Devereaux. I'm beautiful, men find me desirable, and people want to be my friend. Dorothy, now you try it.

Dorothy: Ah, I don't want to.

Blanche: Come on. Please.

Dorothy: Okay. I'm Dorothy Zbornak, I'm beautiful, men find me desirable and people want to be my friend.

Blanche: Oh no, I think I confused you there. I meant three things that apply to you. Like, I'm Dorothy Zbornak, I'm a good speller, and uh... I'm very prompt, and umm... Well, there's no law that says there have to be three good things.

Dorothy: I just thought of a third one; she can break a friend's neck like a twig.

• Members

Dorothy: Rose, we talked about pets. No one is at home during the day to take care of it.

Sophia: I'm at home during the day.

Dorothy: No one lucid is home during the day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose: I wish you'd try to get along w/ Bingo. Maybe you don't know the fun you can have with a pet. Have you ever actually had one?

Dorothy: Well, of course, I had a pet. Remember, Ma? I was 6 years old, and I wanted a pony.

Sophia: Not the pony thing again.

Dorothy: She promised me a pony. She SWORE I'd get a pony. She brings me a little paper bird on a stick, from the circus. You know, the kind you gotta twirl around your head to get them to tweet.

Rose: And that was your pet?

Sophia: They're very clean.

Dorothy: Then, she tells me if I'm a good girl, a REALLY good girl, God will turn that paper bird into a real one. Which I believed b/c why would a mother lie? So everyday, I'm being very good, and praying, and looking for any sign of life. And becoming very attached to that ridiculous paper bird. So you can imagine my heartbreak when one morning I find it dead.

Rose: How does a paper bird die?

Dorothy: Good question. Someone used it to restart the pilot light.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Dorothy is trying to confess to Rose that she's just kissed her boyfriend, Miles.

DOROTHY: "Uh, let's say that you make Miles a batch of your delicious, creamy cupcakes. And he loves them so much that he wants you to make them all the time. But let's say that even though he loves your cupcakes more than life itself, he decides to try somebody else's cupcakes... for lack of a better term, let's say MY cupcakes. And I, in a mad, passionate moment, forget myself and... let him try my cupcakes. How would that make you feel?

ROSE: "I'd like to think I'd understand."

Rose laughs.

DOROTHY: "What?"

ROSE: "I'm sorry, it's just the idea of Miles wanting to try your cupcakes..."

DOROTHY: "Why is that funny?"

ROSE: "No offense, Dorothy, but your cupcakes are dry and tasteless. Nobody ever likes your cupcakes!"

DOROTHY: "My cupcakes are moist and delicious. Men LOVE my cupcakes."

ROSE: "Get a clue, Dorothy! Men would rather pay for cupcakes!"

DOROTHY: "Let me tell you something, you Swedish meatball! ...wait a minute, you're actually talking about cupcakes, aren't you?"

ROSE: "You bet I'm talking about cupcakes. What are you talking about? Wait a minute! Have you and Miles been... baking together?"

• Members

Blanche: I can accept Clayton being gay/homosexual. But does he have to date men?

Dorothy: You havent grasped this whole concept of being gay.

Blanche: There must be gays/homosexuals that date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they are called lesbians. :lol:

Rose: Wow...Wow..weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Dorothy: I am guessing we get the Disney Channel? :P

Clayton: It's such a lovely night that Doug and I are going for a walk before dinner.

Blanche: Okay

Sophia; Oh! Look...they're skipping! :lol:

• Members

LOL!!!!

And Shawn, I loved that "Miami is Nice" episode!!!

DOROTHY AND ROSE:

Miami is nice

So I'll say it twice.

Miami is nice!

Miami is nice!

ROSE:

Miami is nice!

DOROTHY (I'm paraphrasing):

Rose, that doesn't make any sense. You said you'd say it twice.

ROSE:

Miami is nice

So I'll say it thrice.

DOROTHY:

Who the hell says thrice?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived