DAYS: May Spoilers...

• Members

Shelle fans have to expect that this triangle is going to continue for quite sometime..as there are fans of both couplings..which is rare for Days triangles...

The truth about Claire will come out first, shawn will stay with mimi because of their marriage...then later down the line he will find out mimi lied..and by that time i see Mimi pregant..or belle pregnant with mimi and shawn's triangle..I'm just excited to be rid of phillip soon..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG: I haven't been as excited about DAYS for some time. :D

PhoenixRising: it'd be awesome if Kayla was Jack's nurse/Doctor. Matt Ashford & Mary Beth Evans had unbelievable chemistry on air in the 1980s.

Even better of course would be Jack discovering the mysterious patient in the hospital is.........HIS BROTHER. :D:D

This is the way to really get the ratings soaring! :D

Thank you, Ken Corday(and I never thought I'd say this). :lol:

• Members

I agree KevC. Shimi fans aren't just going to go away.

This will play out for some time to come and I will always prefer Shimi to Shelle.

As for Hatrick and Bollie sex, I'd rather stab myself in the eyes rather than watch that sh!t.

• Members

WOW. I usually don't read spoilers but with the big Kayla and Patch return I had to look.

ALL of these spoilers sound great. Not only the ones leading to Patch's return. All of them. And lately all of the show has been playing out with good drama, not camp.

• Members

BOLLIE SEX? EWWWWBEENTHEREDONETHATWWWWWW!

HOTRICK SEX? YUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK.

I think my patience with this plot is starting to wear thin, but I'm wondering if Patrick does indeed have a dark side to him (which Bo will no doubt find out and use to win back Hope).

The M/S baby plot with Belle helping out sounds an awful lot like Doug being a surrogate father all those years ago to another couple because he really wanted to have a child with Julie...

The spoilers sound interesting in spots, blaaa in others.

You and me both! I'll break out the Bud when the Shelle sex breaks out.

• Members

All of them seem blah to me.

I can't wait for Hope and Patrick sex. Woo, that's gonna be hot. Ew at Bo and Billie. Bo must be drugged because I just don't think he'd hop in the sack with Billie. I do admit I'm liking the fact that Billie isn't the master manipulator.

Interesting that Patrick could be connected to Alex. I bet they finally turn him into the bad guy they've been hinting about since he started in 04. His contract should be up early in 2007, so I definitely see them writing his exit.

Kayla is SO gonna be Jack's nurse! Woo hoo.

The Shimi/Shelle stuff COULD be interesting. I'll wait and see on that.

As far as Lumi and Carrie/Austin are concerned... ew. I really hope Kate stirs up all kinds of [!@#$%^&*] for them. And Carrie pregnant.... Awesome. I really want Carrie to finally have a baby, but like everyone else, I can't see her carrying it to term.

For Alex's demise... I see the same scenario happening. He falls off a cliff and Marlena kills him to save John. That prompts Marlena's memory to return and voila... I'm more than ready for the REAL Marlena to come back. I do like BITCHY Marlena but I miss the old Marlena.

But no Lexie/Abe/Tek? I hope they aren't shoved to the backburner again!

• Members

The Carcus/Saustin S/L plumbs new depths every month. I actually enjoyed this storyline back in the mid-90's but the rehash sucks big time.

I can't wait to see some Jack/Steve interaction. Don't screw this up Reilly. :unsure:

Carrie accepted Lucas' proposal BEFORE hearing about the pregnancy. In any case, it was completely out of character for Carrie to race to the sheets so quickly.

And Austin/Sami (the world's most incompatible couple) getting married because they feel "hurt" is beyond stupid. It certainly cements Austin's doofus status, though. :lol:

• Members

Here is more to the Bo, Hope, Patrick May sweeps spoilers, this takes place after Hatrick and Boile bang....

"Bo goes down to Morgan Island and finds Hope in Patrick's arms. Bo and Hope try to reconcile, and they come back to Salem for Chelsea's trial."

• Members

Wow that sounds good. Glad the trial is coming. Should be good drama. I have a feeling Kate is going to drug Bo and Billie and then they will have sex and Kate will take pictures and send them to Hope which makes her have sex with Patrick. That is my thoery about this since Kate seems to be starting to play a bigger role on this.

• Members

I have the new SOD and there are more spoilers-and some of the ones already given have more detail so here they are mostly complete but abbreviated to keep this kinda short:

Alex/Marlena/John: Alex and Marlena cross paths with Hope and Patrick on Morgan Island. Marlena get her memory back and its the end of the story with Wayne exiting the same as Roman did 20 years ago including with the fact that HIS BODY IS NOT FOUND!!!

Lucas/Carrie/Sami/Austin: Lucas and Carrie are pregnant and happy. Austin proposes to Sami on the day he hears that Lucas and Carrie are getting married. Kate is mad and it looks like a double wedding is down the road.

Frankie/Jen/Jack: Frankie proposes to Jen and she says yes while Jack is dying in a hospital. The question is will he die or get a bone marrow transplant? SOD says maybe, maybe not and a mysterious character from his past appears in May :) .

Patrick/Hope/Bo/Billie: Bo and Billie have sex and so do Hope and Patrick. We learn Patrick may be a bad guy in cahoots with Alex. Bo goes to Morgan Island and find Hope in Patrick's arms. Bo and Hope try to get back together and they return to Salem for the trial.

Belle/Shawn/Mimi/Phillip: Mimi and Shawn try to get pregnant via the in vitro route. Belle wants to do what she can to help (I know where this is going).

[b]Chelsea/Max/Abby: Chelsea has a much more gravitational pull towards Max. Abby is with Josh. Those four grow closer and there is someone new on the horizon (Hmm Stephanie?). Abby catches Jen in a compromising position (Loving all this Abby usage finally).

Abe/Lexie: Theo asks Abe for a younger brother. Abe is frustrated and Tek is waiting in the wings (hmm interesting).

I love how all the major characters have stories including Abby and Max now. These all sound great and now I know May and the summer will rock!!!

Archived