DAYS: May Spoilers...

• Members

brief version, don't know if they were already posted.

Bo/Billie, Hope/Patrick have sex. Patrick may be in chaoots with Alex. Alex and Marlena end up on Morgan Island. Wayne's exit later in May will be much like Wayne's first exit, off a cliff.

ETA (11:20 p.m. est): Bo will go to the island and find Hope in Patricks arms... B/H will try to work it out.

L/C are pregnant. A proposes to S after finding out L/C are getting married. Kate is fuming and a double-wedding is a-coming.

M/S try to get pregnant, Belle wants to help.

Frankie proposes to Jen and she says yeah. Jack is dying in a hospital meanwhile, a mysterious character from his past appears in May.

BTW, source is SOD/KC.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am all for Patrick and Hope sex, just long as it doesnt occur many other times, its time for Hope to get some outside of Bo.

Bo and Billie sex IMO is wrong, what is Billie going to drug him with this time. Bo would never willingly sleep with Billie again, stupid! I dont see any chemistry with JP and PR.

The spoilers sound pretty good, but this Lumi/Carin stuff is happening way too fast.

• Members

I think Carrie is going to miscarriage, I just don't see her carrying the baby full term. This will set up for a Carrie/Austin reunion and Lumi reunion.

And LMAO at a double wedding, with this quad, you've got to be kidding. They will be lucky, if they make it to the bachelor/bachelorett party.

So I guess Belle is going to be a surrogate

• Members

Hotrick and Bollie sex-HELL YEAH!!

This will be great. I have a feeling Kate is gonna drug them both or Chelsea or something like that. Kate is getting more involved with this. It won't be Billie's doing because she doesn't want to manipulate. Or Bo/Billie and Patrick/Hope may be lonely and vulnerable and there you go.

I so did not see Alex and Patrick being connected. I had a feeling Marlena and Alex would be headed for Morgan Island. Glad to hear the Alex story comes to a climax. Sounds like J&M fans get their payoff. I am sorry Wayne is going but he probably gets paid alot and that money is headed in MBE and SN's direction. I have a feeling I know how this will end. The cliff spoiler cements by theory that Alex and John will struggle and Marlena will kill Alex and save John and that will be their emotional reunion.

The Austin/Carrie/Lucas/Sami stuff is moving kidan fast but its understandable given Lucas and Carrie are pregnant so they don't want to bring a baby into the world not married (maybe a Who's the daddy story-heard Carrie and Austin have sex next week) and Austin and Sami were a couple before and they both feel hurt so its cool by me. That double wedding drama should be good and you just know Kate will try to stop it.

The Shimi stuff sounds great. Wonder what Belle's role will be.

I wonder who the mysterious figure will be :lol: ? I still think it will be Kayla and Patch will show up later but who cares. I am way too exctied-this all sounds awesome!!!

Me too.

• Members
Ok we KNEW this was coming. Hotrick sex will be damn hot, but Billi/Bo is just [!@#$%^&*] nasty as [!@#$%^&*]. Love that Patrick is in cahoots with Alex, I have a SNEAKING suspicion that the character is going to be taking an exit soon and will do something bad to Hope (thus causing Bo to come to the rescue). The fact that A/J/M all end up on Morgan Island only proves that eventually B&B will end up there too at some point. Sounds like this is going to be GREAT. I am betting on a struggle between John and Alex ontop of a cliff, Marlena is screaming below on the beach, the viewers will think John has fallen (cue Friday cliffhanger leading to Monday) when we discover that it was really that evil bastard Alex (YES YES YES!!).

Vomit and Puke. I only pray that Carrie's baby is REALLY Austin's and NOT Lucas'. Also a double wedding does sound cool but COME ON. Kate better get her ass in gear and wreck havoc on BOTH weddings.

Eh sounds a bit boring. Looks like we will have to wait until June-July before this story actually sees some more movement. I want SHELLE to start a torrid affair!

IMO the money story of May Sweeps, especially since it seems alot of where Jack has been will be revealed and who wants to bed the person who shows up from his past is Kayla Brady, who will be a nurse is assigned to treat him (OMG I CAN'T WAIT........SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!)

Overall definetly an exciting May Sweeps for the Older Crowd and much less so for the younger crowds. SO glad Jack is coming back and we are getting MAJOR movement in the J&J story (or non-story I guess...well at least for the last few months it has been).

Thanks Rugrat for the spoilers

• Members

I know its hilarious isn't it :lol: . You know they are setting that double wedding up for major drama and no way in hell is Kate letting that wedding go off.

As for Bollie, Days has handled them very well this time so I have no problem with it. Pinson and Reckell have done very well in this story and I think it will work out fine. Won't be as hot as Hotrick but whatever. I think they are setting the stage for a Patrick exit too. By the end of the summer I have a feeling Phillip, Alex, and Patrick will be gone. I can't wait to see the end of the Alex story!!!

• Members

First off i want to say how nice it is that JER is finally writing stories for all the main characters..and the spoilers are proof of that...

Shawn, Belle, Phillip, Mimi

Austin, Carrie, Lucas, Sami, Kate

John, Marlena, Alex

Bo, Billie, Hope, Patrick, Chelsea

Jack, Jennifer, Frankie

Abe, Lexie, Celeste, Tek

and now Patch and Kayla...

I would love for Belle to offer to be a surrogate..That would totally just complicate things more...I agree i don't see the claire secret coming out until the summer..Which is fine for me..I want mimi and shawn together a while longer..

The austin, sami, lucas, carrie stuff is moving way too fast..But i have a feeling carrie won't stay pregnant for too long...I'm hoping for a miscarriage that will break them up..Austin proposing to sami is just stupid, you would think he would learn his lesson after the first time..

Bo and Billie sex is just gross and wrong..I don't see Bo doing it even if he needs comfort, mainly because he wouldn't want to complicate billie's feelings for him..I'm all for hope and patrick having sex, because the writers have taken their time with them...And its about time Hope got to have sex with someone besides Bo, as Bo gets to bang billie from time to time...(thanks to JER..who can't drop that triangle)..

The alex and marlena stuff sounds great...I'm ready for this story to reach its climax, and may seems to be the month for that...A cliff exit would be awesome..Glad there is going to be some excitement and action on morgan island..

And the jack/jenn/frankie stuff sounds awesome...Can't wait to see Jack, and i'm hoping Kayla is his nurse..that would be awesome...

• Members

Oh great :( , I can see the writing on the wall. Mimi and Shawn will try to get pregnant with no luck. Then he will find out the truth about Claire and how Mimi lied. Once he leaves her, she will be pregnant and he will be forced to choose between Mimi and Belle. He will choose Mimi out of guilt.

Archived