The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here are the new pics...

120350_0415_thu.jpg

120350_0378_thu.jpg

120350_0389_thu.jpg

120350_0382_thu.jpg

How is Lukey going to find her if she's taken away I wonder??? Spoilers said she will be held in Windamere, but obviously not - at least not at first. Other spoilers say Hells and Tracy might actually get to the same side. Me I'm thinking how exactly? Tracy is fully a Spencer and even mad at Luke she's not going to turn him over to that Psycho-Grannie.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL... thanks Hooked. You don't need to tell a Tracy fan that she's a heck of a lot more interesting that "Bora" (as ILTQ calls her). I' excited to see how it all plays out - especially since we know JE likes that physical stuff.

I agree that Maya is falling flat.

Too bad about Shirley - I really like her.

• Members

Still can't see it. What's the link? I know there was one with Helena looking out the window with Liz in a cot, but I haven't seen a stretcher one. It WOULD make sense though, 'cause Helena does have to get Tracy out of the hospital somehow.

The format - I'm not sure who the "insider" is, but that particular format has proven itself more reliable than most.

Even if it's not 100% accurate it fits with the pictures we have and we KNOW Luke goes after her - that's a given.

Edited by remos

• Members

There have also been spoilers recently that say helena/tracy are enemies but will these ladies work together?

I guess we will see. I totally buy luke goes after her. I'm just not sure they would give Jane the summer off without dropping her to recurring. I'm trying to get an answer.

• Members

They have thus far. Besides, Luke can still be looking for her and she'd be seen by us but not found by him. Then she gets her own month off in August/September anyway, and then it's not long until Luke comes back. OR he finds her, they have time together and she's got to return to deal with ELQ or family. OR they are together and away all summer. Any number of possibilities can be found that would either have her on alone or them gone together. I doubt they would downgrade JE just because she wasn't going to be on for a few months. They haven't done that to either LC or JI and those two are hardly around.