The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

And how did that Twilght fanfic come out? Did she like it?

yeah, I wish Tracy wouldn't get all up in arms over Skye trying to make her jealous. She knows that Luke isn't into her like that. Especially when he keeps telling her he doesn't want anyone but her.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tracy's on automatic pilot with that one, unfortunately.

Twilight..... oh my....

Well first I've got to tell you I have no idea what I was doing. I asked The Diva some time ago if she wanted me to read it and she said no. Fine with me - I don't have to read her material. But she had a Reporting Badge to do and one part was create a newsletter among a group of them. Unfortunately she was doing this solo so she had to come with everything on her own. When she was stuck after a few ideas, I told her about the world of fanfic and fan art, so that's ultimately what the bulk of the "newsletter" became.

The good part of this is that the poor thing didn't realize thinking in terms of 'fanfic' was normal. She thought it was a little freaky and needed to keep it a secret. The whole thing has given her permission to be freer with her creative side (like she wasn't free enough already). She didn't remember that published authors populate our family tree. I have no idea what she though I was... but that's not an avenue I wanted to explore. :P

• Members

These just came up on SD...

Yay... Blaze gets the boot.

I wonder if they are keeping Claire and getting rid of Alexis (as per another rumour that keeps popping up on SD). Don't know why since Lex has girls with story, but she hasn't had a truly successful pairing since Ned.

As long as they keep our LuNacy babies, the rest is just a sideshow.

• Members

SID had a little article in the News section about Helena/Tracy and that Tracy figures out there is something off with the paternity. The main GH article is about Skye/RC

Dish also said all the Qs knows Brook Lynn is in town

I havne't seen the articles transcribed anywhere!

I'm heading to San Francisco for the weekend til Monday! Hope everyone has a good one. Maybe there will be some unspoiled Tracy today, friday or monday to come home to!

• Members

It sounds good for sure - I also like the bit about Helena having to go through Luke AND Tracy to get to Nic and Lucky. Hells has dealt with them both independently, but not together. And the reality is that they are each other's greatest allies, but might perhaps also be their weakest links.... you know, that love thing makes them vulnerable.

• Members

Morning

the pic is from soapnet site teasing what brings her to town

I guess no Tracy yesterday right?

Any luke Skye?

Therecwas a Skye article in sid supposedly but no scan was posted. Seems like her story is barely mentioned. U bet Helena will taunt Tracy about Luke/ Skye if she holds her captive somewhere to mess with her

• Members

I really hate to say this about our girl, but she makes it SO EASY for other women to push her buttons. wink.gif And if you're going to give them that ammunition, they are going to use it. They don't even have to work at finding Tracy's weak spot - it's all out there for everyone to see.

• Members

Someone posted some breakdowns for the next two weeks down the road on dish, don't know how to copy and paste on my phone but the gist was

5/13. Tracy is furious when she learns Luke was off helping Skye . Helena sees Tracy as a problem that needs to be dealt with

5/14. Tracy becomes helenas captive

5/19. Tracy is at helenas mercy

tnen 5/21 gas Carly digging into sabres past which would be Brooklyn I'm sure so maye she starts the week of the 21st. Tracy is supposed to know she is back in town so I guess she wmont be captive too long