The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay, I was wrong. I thought we'd get LuNacy continuing their conversation today considering how it hung yesterday, but no such luck. But we've had 3 days of Luke, 2 of Tracy... perhaps they follow-up tomorrow.

Otherwise a very full day:

Alexis/Rayner's date continues and talk about Rebecca's past and Helena's dosser

Michael blowing up at Robin and has a hard time dealing with his reality, later Claudia manipulates him against Carly

CarSon talk about Michael and his manipulation

Claudia tells Jax about CarSon hug and wants Jax to keep Carly away from Sonny, Jax basically tells her to go to h*ll

Rebecca tells Nic more about her past then Alexis interrupts

Scrubs discuss Michael, drugs, Emma and the changes since Robin's PPD

Sonny sends Jason to check out and after-hours club and he pulls a young teen out of there (supposedly Kristina)

Michael sneaks out of the hospital (not bad for a kid who could barely walk yesterday) and is stopped by Toussaint

AND

Helena has returned. First she checks out Rebecca's room then stops Becs on the docks, telling her she's much more formidable than Emily every was.

No... we were told ages ago it wasn't a coincidence that Rebecca and Ethan showed up the same week. NL isn't told everything up front.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From this person who has been posting things for me and a few others...they are the ones who said the filing was a plot point and that Tracy would not be free of Luke anytime soon and that Jane had scenes with Martha Byrne and had some with the hospital arc but not too much...

My 3:30am insomnia being wired on drugs (and not the fun kind) sometimes gets info! LOL

• Members

Question: Are we all caught up on clips? I think I have downloaded everything thus far. I know Halee posted the scenes from W, but did we have Tuesdays show clips. I am determined to catch up this weekend.

Here is SON preview for GH for next week. Sounds like Tracy is only mentioned with Luke on Wed. Monica is mentioned about finding out about Rebecca being Emily's twin and welcoming her into the fold. Wonder if Tracy will show up in that at all to call Rebecca out again. Damn Tracy called it from day one and nobody gives her any credit--she was on to Ethan and Rebecca.

I wish Tracy/alexis would have a scene or two about rebecca.

From soapoperanetwork..

• Members

There was a true/false insider who went through the IL debunking certain things. Since their information matched up with some things I know....I asked them about Luke/Tracy the divorce, etc...here were the answers....and the exchange. I tend to believe this person based on some things I know to be going on.

So to me, Ethan wants them to stay married because it is part of the con for the Q money from Rebecca.

• Members

I'm liking this kid. Seriously.... I'm liking this kid. Ethan is a great addition and now we've got two of Luke's kids who want to keep LuNacy together. It works all the way around. I don't care about his motive (but I bet it's good), I just care that he's supporting Tracy like Lulu has. At some point they are going to have to bridge the divide between Tracy and Ethan.... and if Tracy knows the truth, not only will she realize Luke didn't leave her, but she will do what she can to get him back. Team Spencermaine is on!

BTW, thanks for the article. I could have done without the 'lives off his wife', but in essence he does live off the Q largess. But I thought that was a really good way to look at all of Luke's 'kids' (still not convinced Ethan is a true Spencer). Lucky with the rage against injustice, Lulu with the optimism and Ethan with the scoundrel's edge. I also like that TG is so invested in this story that he's willing to take phone calls while away.... that bodes well.

And Luke/Tracy will always be married.... :wub:

• Members

Okay, again no Tracy today....

But a fun episode nonetheless..

Michale escaped the hospital (even though Toussaint tried to stop him) and wound up in Kristina's room where they chatted about their elders and Mikey's 'plan' - no, we didn't hear it

Kristina has major Daddy issues and knows Lex will overcompensate with material goods, so she will play it while she can - Lex thinking she has the perfect daughter, of course. When Jason pushes her too hard, she tries to sex it up to turn Jason off... it works. Chick does not have a thing for Jason so we can strike that spoiler.

Lex and Rayner keep meeting up at the MC and he keeps flirting while she's not sure what to do with his attention. Rayner comes through for her and compliments her along the way.

Rebecca is a busy woman. First she shares threats with Helena (putting her arm around Hells and saying "screw you" - not many can get away with that), then she sees Nic and the boys at the HS, then back in her room she and Ethan play tonsil hockey.

Jax/Carly/Sonny/Claudia are all about Michael. Line of the Day goes to Jax, who after Carly says she doesn't like her food says "You don't like it? You're not 5 years old."

Carly confronts Claudia at the top of the stairs having overheard Claud tell Johnny that Michael is gone and she thinks it's all her fault. Meanwhile Jax/Sonny agree to present a united front for Carly's benefit and arrive at the nurse's hub just in time to watch their pregnant wives fall down the stairs.

Also Piph and Toussaint reunited and it's a little frosty when she finds out he's been back in town for a few weeks but didn't call her (nasty boy).

• Members

Well, we can split the difference and say they aren't terribly accurate or reliable.

Interesting what a few days make. When the big revelation happened that Ethan could be Luke's the LnLers threw back their heads and howled... I said give it time, it will blow over.

A few weeks later Ethan and Rebecca are obviously in this together and now folks on SOC are looking at Ethan with renewed eyes - this boy might be a winner afterall. Fun stuff. Having Nicolas, Lucky and Ethan in the same frame today was fabulous - especially how they looked at Rebecca, a woman they all have their own interest in.