• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Um--no way I am sending that! :P

From either SOD or SOW I am not sure

Interview with Genie Francis about Scott trying to reignite the passion between Scotty and Laura by revisiting their history.

GF says Laura hits the road with Scott, despite what he's done to Lulu because it's his idea. Laura goes along with it because she knows Scotty won't do anything bad to her and she can talk some sense into him.

She says that Laura has fond memories of their marriage. Scotty reminds her of the good times they had, and there definitely were some.

One of the iconic spots that longtime fans will recognize, that they re-created on the soundstage was their honeymoon spot, where they made a wish in a wishing well.

GH says that Laura reluctantly gets into the spirit of things and there are moments she enjoys. This is a woman who hasn't walked around in six years with the sun shining on her face, so she does enjoy parts of it.

GF says that Scotty explains killing Rick Webber and letting her take the fall for it to her, telling her he wouldn't have but he got there too later and Luke had already taken her off and told her she did it. By the time Scotty showed up, Laura was gone and in the straight jacket and drooling.

Evidently Laura tells Scott that her heart belongs to Luke, but he reacts by telling her that Luke is married to Tracy. As soon as she finds that out, it stops being fun.

Laura's reaction is one of shock, at having slept long enough that Luke had time to move on. She's not mad, she's hurt and sad for what she's missed.

She also has regrets about hurting Scotty by falling in love with Luke while on the run. She feels guilty about it. She's apologized for it before and she will again, no doubt.

GF says it wasn't easy to get back into working with KS, that sometimes she feels like a rusty old engine that needs to be kicked when she hasn't acted in a while. She says Kin does some of the best work he's ever done and she felt like she had to kick herself in the butt to catch up. The older she gets, the harder it is. Because acting isn't something older actors are hungry about any longer, the fire in your belly starts to die out and you need some of that to act.

SOW asks if Laura's fire gets rekindled when Luke tracks her down.

GF says the first time they see each other, it's just a glance from afar...

• Members

Sneak Peeks spoiler

Maxie and Spinelli discuss marriage.

Lulu escapes from Shadybrook.

Johnny urges Claudia to close ranks.

Jason's and Sam's lives hang in the balance.

Karpov sets his deadly plan in motion.

Can't Miss - Tuesday, Oct. 28 - A Jiz spoiler that I don't care about.

Highlight of the Week - Friday, October 31.

A surprise guest interrupts Robin and Patrick's wedding (with a picture of her sitting in the pew and everyone surrounding her).

Next Week: Carly comes to Sonny's aid - and causes even more trouble. Jerry unveils his master plan. Luke faces a devastating choice (week of the 3rd)

• Members

Thursday October 23:

Scott harasses Lulu for killing his son.

Laura reacts like a mama bear to her cub in danger.

Claudia offers Jason a clever twist in Anthony's plot.

Olivia fears that Sonny will marry Claudia.

Sonny learns that Olivia has a son.

Luke tells Tracy how he feels about her.

• Members

Hey you guys...check out this site...

http://www.photowow.com/home.aspx

There is an 18 by 18 heart shaped collage print where you can upload a bunch of pictures and then it is printed out on a canvas and framed--we could upload a bunch of luke/tracy photos (maybe TL's banner with all her kisses) and have it made into a print and sent...It wouldn't be perishable and would be delivered through the regular mail. That could be for both Jane/Tony's 30 years on GH! I think the kiss pictures TL has would be great.

We could have an enclosure card or something with "we love Luke/tracy" or best match or something....and we wouldn't have to worry about Jane being on set, etc...

At least she might hang that in her dressing room or something if it was all her and Tony!

What do you think? Might be longer lasting than some cookies. We could still try to do balloons or something if I can find out what date she is there. That could just be for Jane...to get her some attention!

We could always send something to Jane Elliot C/O steve burton as you know his lame self will be on set every single day (LOL)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Just a hunch, but I bet Michele Val Jean writes today's episode. She seems to write the days Luke declares his feelings for Tracy in the past. We shall see!

I sent a letter to frons yesterday and a letter to Jane telling her I talked to frons and talked her up! LOL. Maybe she will get a smile out of that one (if she ever reads her mail)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Today's Recaps (Thursday, Oct. 23rd)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy, Scott, Laura

Kisses: 1 kiss of her hand

Sc. 1 - Still in bar drinking. Luke is mad about Tracy leaving him, saying they could have gone in a new direction. Tracy saying she didn't want floozies and drinking. Luke says they whole world was there in front of them ready for the taking, and she bailed on him in one week and took all his money. Tracy says she didn't want to be the ball and chain around his neck, she could tell he wanted to be free. Luke shakes his head and says "I'll never be free of you, don't you know that? And that's the way I like it."

Sc. 2 - "I'm supposed to believe you're crying in your beer over me?" "I'm supposed to believe you came down here only to get me for Lulu?" Luke tries to point out she missed him. Tracy said if he missed her why no phone calls, no emails, no cutesy packages? Luke deflects and asks if Edward has left a message and she tries her phone. Then Luke starts with the cute names and Tracy can't help but smile, doesn't she know how he feels? Tracy catches herself and says she thinks he's an opportunist and she should have known better than to express her feelings, and then gets up to walk out the bar door. Luke remains at the table and says he had a whole adventure planed for them and she bailed... she bailed.

Sc. 3 - Tracy sits back down. Two days on the road and she was done - wanting indoor plumbing, edible food and a proper bed. She's high maintenance, 5 Stars, so she came back home. Luke wanted them to find something that was just them. Tracy doesn't know what he was looking for out there, she's a realist. Luke says that's why they are a doomed pair, but they make a great team... a great team. Tracy just looks at him. Anger for both seems to have died down.

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - Luke at the bar wanting something to drink, Tracy says make it two. Luke likes to hear that, someone to share his debauchery. Tracy says she's accepted his faults - which are legion - including his running away from home and from her. Luke says he has never run away from her, he wants to be with her all the time. Tracy doesn't believe him. She says he gets so suffocated that he has to run and she knows he leaves her intentionally. He says that's not the way it is, that she has spoiled him for all other woman. "All other women bore the pants off me - poor choice in words." With all your scheming and nagging you are utterly irresistible. Luke kisses her hand and she pulls away, smirking.

Sc. 6 - Scott admits he's been writing the notes and that he knows Lulu killed Logan; no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - Tracy's drunk, saying she should know better than to drink with him because something terrible always happens. Luke offers her another and pours Tequila over her because he's drunk too. Tracy says he's making her miserable, her family hates him and he takes her money. Luke says they are making the old goat happy because now both of them are out of Edward's hair and Edward isn't going to help them. Tracy realizes he's right. They are both playing drunk rather well. Luke says it's time to take matters into their own hands and he stands up, just in time to fall flat on his face again. Tracy just sits there and laughs.

My opinion: They skirted the emotion, but it wasn't the scene I had hoped to see. Nothing was said the way we've seen in the past. No "be the man you deserve", or "without a dime" or even "damned lucky". He only said she ruined him for anyone else and he never wanted to be free of her - not that heart warming IMO.

• Members

This pisses me off...not one mention of luke/tracy next week of tracy in those dates..

GH PreVUE: Week of October 27, 2008

Thursday, October 23, 2008 3:44 PM ET | By Errol LewisThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly McCullough and Jason Thompson courtesy ABC

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- A wedding to remember begins and ends with a twist.

A Closer Look: The New Tracy and Edward

You know a show is recycling storylines when the Quartermaine family story arcs are being used to further Zacchara family drama.

Sonny and Anthony are coming to terms of a united organization, but Ric wants Sonny to leave Claudia out of any deal he makes with the elder Zacchara. Meanwhile, Jason becomes concerned over what might happen if Sonny were to marry Claudia. Claudia taunts Kate with her wedding prospects, but Olivia gets in Claudia's face and later confronts Sonny.

Anthony appears to be having a stroke, and Claudia does nothing to help him. However, the good son, Johnny, can't sit back any longer and let his father die.

Kimberly McCullough courtesy Yolanda Perez/ABC

The Inside Story: Robin and Patrick Getting Married

As the countdown begins for the nuptials of Robin Scorpio and Patrick Drake, friends and family gather together to make sure things go off with out a hitch, the only problem is you can't control human nature.

Patrick makes himself scarce when Robin, Maxie and Spinelli begin working on wedding preparations. Later, he encounters Olivia, who helps him realize that he is finally getting everything he has always wanted by marrying Robin and raising a child with her. Maxie shows a rare side of herself when she explains to Spinelli why she will never get married. She then tries to persuade Jason to attend Robin's wedding. Robin finds herself glowing in perfection on her picture perfect day. Anna and Robin share a mother-daughter moment.

Although it is his wedding day, Patrick makes it clear that he still wants to make his normal rounds at the hospital before heading to the church. Unfortunately for him, Anthony Zacchara is in need of medical attention. Robin's family begin to fear the worst (that Patrick has fled town), when Spinelli notes that Patrick is no where to be found. Robin, however, is confident that her fiance will not leaving her at the altar any time soon.

Patrick arrives just in the nick of time and the wedding ceremony begins, but a little water puts things on hold as Robin's water breaks. Will the new family live happily ever after?

What To Watch

Lulu warns Lucky and Nikolas about Scott and Laura's adventure.

Jason and Elizabeth share an idyllic moment during Robin and Patrick's wedding.

Olivia challenges Sonny.

Scott tells Laura he is going to make it his mission that she will fall in love with him again when they head to Los Angeles, which ios the site of their honeymoon back in the 1970's.

Nikolas and Nadine admit their true feelings for each other.

Anthony won't let Sonny take over the business unless Sonny marries Claudia.

Jason and Sam's lives are in danger as Karpov makes a move against Sonny.

SON ALERT: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 3, 2008

Monday: Luke is hot on the trail of Scott and Laura; Carly saves Sonny from a certain death; Sam leaves Jason with clues on what she's been up to.

Tuesday: Luke and Laura are on a path of destruction; Robin worries about the babies health; Carly denies Sonny's accusations.

Wednesday: Robin's life is on the line; Sonny and Carly are unaware that Jax is watching their every move; Sam falls into Jerry's clutches.

Thursday: Laura leaves Luke with a choice: "Tracy or me?"; Sonny makes it his mission to take down Karpov; Patrick's prayers are answered.

Friday: Luke and Laura discuss their past and future; Sonny and Carly fight their temptations; Jerry reveals his devious -- and deadly -- plan to Sam.

• Members

Other shows have duplicated this one, too - point is Tracy did it first, did it best, and has the Emmy to prove it.

Wow... I would have thought Tracy or Scott made that ultimatum. Now I really can't wait to see this, especially since we are 99.9% sure of the answer.

Hooked, look at it this way - Guza et al is trying to court the LnL viewers. Yeah, I'd like to see Tracy's name mentioned, but we already know she's part of the action and the rags seem to think LnL is always the story. This is just one group of spoiler dates. There will be more - find them for us, Mama!

Edited by remos