Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, I'm with Halee on this one! I am just gonna take the good this week with both Luke/Tracy being on screen and having a little Mexico adventure and not worry about the following week...

All any fan really ever gets on this show are a few good moments, admist the crap! So viva la lunacy this week!

When is the last time we could say we know we get Tracy at least four days in a row??

W, TH, F, M

• Members

I love it... "Luke and Laura stuff". :lol::lol::lol: That's all DC could muster.

Lainey, everywhere the printed rags are now saying the second part of her 'short' return. She's gone - and is probably either filming her last week or just about to. You know it won't amount to much, just another nod to a certain fan base who thinks they are owed. It will be left ambiguous because they can't afford to turn off any more fans than they already have, but LuNacy is the story. You know it, I know it, JE/TG know it, everyone here knows it, and the LnL crowd knows it too if they really wanted to listen to reality.

So, TQ tomorrow though, this is great! Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, and I thought Tuesday was added into the mix. Wasn't that in one of the spoilers somewhere?

Hooked, what's this bit about Edward not being helpful? Anything further on that one?

• Members

Not sure. There is nothing at all. But the weekly themes that someone posted for the rest of October and Nov in the IL at soapdish caused many specs because the Nov. 17th week said here comes the bride again and again. Everyone was saying it was LnL because that is their anniversary. Someone this morning all but came out and said it is Sonny and Claudia and the marriage of convenience.

• Members

I saw that on the IL and I just laughed. There was NOOOO way that was going to be LnL. No story for two years and just bang because it's some calendar 'anniversary'.... right...

Those week themes were a little suspect after a few weeks anyway... bang... bang boom... bang boom bang... someone was having fun. There might be a whole lot of bangs and booms (Guza's favourite effect) but that isn't a theme.

The 'bride' will either be Robin (isn't she getting 2 weddings?), Kate (she is due another), or this consistent MOC for Claudia. They are the only real options, and it would only be Claudia if another man was involved (which I know is rumoured to be Jason).

• Members

Not sure how dropped this or if they have any insider info but this was on SD. I didn't ask the question...an anon did. I am not sure if I buy this totally or not.

Can anyone tell me just how bad the Luke and Laura stuff is going to be? I want to be prepared for the worst.

There will be OK moments but it's going to be pretty damaging to Luke & Laura. Not only damaging to who they are now but what they were.

• Members

From the lil sharks poster... (maybe early 80s or early 90s?)

Hey Lil Sharks!

Can you give out any bits and pieces on the luke/laura/tracy/scotty story?

If you love the Tracy from the mid 80's, who will do anything to get what she wants, you might be a little disappointed, but she going to fight a little dirty to keep her man. Some really good scenes for JE, but she makes gold out of the puff that B. G. and Co. have given her. Her fans are going to like her arguments to Luke about the "great" love of he and Laura.

More...

Sorry that you question it, but you might want to consider that Laura isn't going to be really happy with Luke. She is going to be unhappy with his disconnect from their children, when they needed him most, she is also well aware of Luke and Tracy's connection, and Laura is going to be turning to her children for support. Hope you aren't too disappointed with how things come about, Laura loves Luke and he loves her, but they both will recognize that their love for one another has changed in significant ways.

Please let this be true.

TG has some really terrific scenes with JE. JE fans are going to love her, tender, vulnerable and snarky. They are really wonderful together. But TG might not be around for too long, and don't look for GF to get or even particularly want the guys this go round. But will tell the fans of all three that you will really enjoy the soapy angst coming up for them. We did on set, three professionals.

And more..

Kin is so terrific and he and Genie will be sharing some really powerful scenes of course many here won't think so, but as a fan of both actors (they are two of the most considerate cast members towards crew, and GF is loved here also, just not by B. G.) I really like what is planned for them.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

This really does track with the development of Luke/Tracy as well as the attitude of the show towards them and the past:

From the lil sharks poster... (maybe early 80s or early 90s?)

Hey Lil Sharks!

Can you give out any bits and pieces on the luke/laura/tracy/scotty story?

If you love the Tracy from the mid 80's, who will do anything to get what she wants, you might be a little disappointed, but she going to fight a little dirty to keep her man. Some really good scenes for JE, but she makes gold out of the puff that B. G. and Co. have given her. Her fans are going to like her arguments to Luke about the "great" love of he and Laura.

Nor should it be 'Tracy from the 80's'. That was 20 years ago and the situations are so different. Then she was fighting from nothing, now she has her family, her company and her husband - her fight is going to be on a whole different level.

Sorry that you question it, but you might want to consider that Laura isn't going to be really happy with Luke. She is going to be unhappy with his disconnect from their children, when they needed him most, she is also well aware of Luke and Tracy's connection, and Laura is going to be turning to her children for support. Hope you aren't too disappointed with how things come about, Laura loves Luke and he loves her, but they both will recognize that their love for one another has changed in significant ways.

Please let this be true. Makes complete sense again. Laura has always been about the children, which has driven Luke to distraction for decades - that's not new, btw. It isn't reinterpretation of Luke that he didn't want to be a father, etc. That has been played at over the years long before Guza got his hands on everything. Luke was willing to do it for Laura, but that was not his comfortable place. And the reality is that some people really get into the nurturing part of parenthood (the early years, like Laura) while others really get into the grove of parenting with teenagers or adult children - like Luke is. So what he isn't the male version of Laura - god preserve us from that nightmare. As for realizing their love has changed - well Lucky and Liz did that, Carly and Sonny did that, why can't Luke and Laura finally admit that who they were once upon a time is different (and get me front row centre for that 'cause I have always thought this pair way over rated and mismatched).

TG has some really terrific scenes with JE. JE fans are going to love her, tender, vulnerable and snarky. They are really wonderful together. But TG might not be around for too long, and don't look for GF to get or even particularly want the guys this go round. But will tell the fans of all three that you will really enjoy the soapy angst coming up for them. We did on set, three professionals.

After 21 weeks they damn well better be terrific scenes. Everyone is going to hedge TG's long term prospects for awhile, but for the foreseeable future he's home and not going anywhere!

• Members

No offense intended, But we've heard this so many times. My opinion is that Guza will write GH into the ground and cancellation.

You've heard it many times before but it hasn't happened because Guza has had the support of Burton, Geary and Benard. Geary is (well, its a secret) so let's just say not an issue anymore. Burton says he's leaving within the next year. If Benard gets pissed off about storyline then Guza will have no one on the cast left supporting him. One of the reasons Frons has kept him so long is because those three have indicated in different ways that they will leave if he goes.

So its a little different this time than what you've heard before BUT I understand your skepticism.

Hmmm so I guess Tony is going to retire..at least we get some good stuff before he does!!

• Members

If GF is only coming back for another short stint, how is the Luke/Tracy/Laura stuff going to be resloved?

Rumors said that Laura gives him up and goes off to take care of her health.

Laura already knows about Luke and Tracy. She's been awake, off and on, for months.

Jason is working with Claudia. Claudia is playiing Ric to take the business from Anthony.

Sonny and Kate are headed for a break. Sonny is busy with Claudia, Anthony and Jason.

Olivia's presence on the canvas will decline to make way for Sonny/Claudia.

Luke and Laura will not be decimated. Luke's moved on with Tracy and Laura figures it out.

Sam and Lucky dont break up. They fight. Lucky leaves and comes back. Sam's gone.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

TG gave his pronouncement on Guza in June when he called JFP his friend and lumped Guza in with the writers. That has nothing to do with whether he retires (the secret), and we will have that one teased for months to come. TG has already been pretty clear that he isn't a fan of Bobby's anymore.

• Members

Wow. So much scoopage. What to believe. What to believe.

I'm just SO happy she's on tomorrow!!!

*twirls*

OT - My employer doesn't have a network for dental insurance, but there is a deductible and my medical insurance card has dental claims submission info. on it... So, does that mean I'm covered regardless of the dentist I go to??? Maybe I should call...I don't want my dental visit this week to turn out to be a bigger hassle than what it's probably already going to be...

• Members

Remos--those are some loaded words! LOL

Ms. Q--I think that means you can go to any dentist and you have to pay up front and then submit the claims if it is not a PPO..it is like a fee for service dentist, but call to make sure.

For tomorrow:

Next on General Hospital:

Diane is furious as she watches Claudia play along with Max's game.

Maximus gives Sonny some helpful advice on his way out of town.

Maximus tells Sonny that he knows that Max is only a bodyguard.

Sonny tells Kate that he can't change for her.

Carly and Olivia get closer.

Alexis gets a search warrant for Sam's apartment.

Tracy decides to go get Luke and bring him home.