The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Psst, coolkid, it wasn't a new jacket. ;) She wore it during the last disaster (trainwreck).

ILoveTracyQ, I am so glad your speculation was incorrect. TIIC let Tracy be sincere today...although that must've been why she was hardly on. <_< Oh well.

Rumor from SoapDish: I'm not leaving Spoiler Space because...well, it IS SoapDish, LOL. 2 "heat of the moment" kisses are coming up, and Tracy/Luke is one of them. To believe or not to believe?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I watched the Tracy clips from Wednesday and Thursday....Tracy's parts are short but sweet,aren't they?

I think Friday will be another good day.

Here's hoping.

*crosses fingers*

About the SD rumor Ms.Q....my answer to you,is " believe it when it happens and not before."

LOL

I don't know. I could see it happening,but to be honest....there are days when I like Lacy just as they are and don't want it to change,in a romantic sense.

Mind you,the days I like them are the days when they are allowed to act civil and show real emotions and when Luke isn't humiliating Tracy.

BUT I think a "romance",if written correctly,could be wonderful.

So I'm torn...because the "written correctly" part is iffy at best.

But I still wish for it. LOL

Does that make sense?

Hoping for great Tracy stuff tomorrow. :D

• Members

*waves to ILoveTracyQ* And you are making perfect sense. :)

Did someone lock Tracy in a broom closet? She was MISSING from all the action! You'd think she'd at least be stuck in the cafeteria with everyone else who wasn't sick. Oh well. She should be on Monday as Dillon is wheeled in...I hope.

From SoapDish

Good news: TG has chosen JE as his leading lady. TG/RC will continue to work together, but not as much as before. That's good for Luke/Tracy, right? Although I do like TG/RC scenes; I just like TG/JE ones more.

Bad news: In the event that TG leaves in May, then the JE to recurring rumor holds true (effective when her contract expires).

• Members

*waves to Ms.Q and everyone*

Beautiful Disaster is updated....I swear I think the author is reading my mind,what happens in the new chapter,I have wanted to happen for real for a while now.

:)

coolkid's fanfic is updated too.....*thumbs up* Love it coolkid !

Looking forward to next week's Tracy stuff.

Oh,hopefully the writers will do the Q's justice.

I'd love to see the same attention given to Dillon/Tracy that has been given and will be given to Luke/Lulu.

*crosses fingers and toes*

I am more than ready for TG/JE to get a story of their own,so I'm hoping the rumors about TG leaving are just that...rumors.

They DO seem to heat up this time of year for some reason,but if I'm not mistaken didn't TG's contract expire in January?

• Members

Oh ILoveTracyQ, Dillon/Tracy getting as much attention as Lulu/Luke? Doubt it. ;) But I'm still going to hope! About TG...I thought so too. Contracts mean nothing though with all those "outs" and such. And Beautiful Disaster keeps getting better and better, doesn't it? coolkid, I love your update too!

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Spoiler: With Mac and Tracy's consent, Georgie becomes the first Mrs. Dillon Quartermaine (technical Hornsby), until Tracy changes her mind.

Comments: So do the parents consent to it because Dillon is ill? And then after Dillon receives the antidote, all bets are off?

Spoiler: Luke and Tracy grow closer while their kids are still facing death's door.

Comments: BEST SPOILER EVER! :D

• Members

Hasn't she been 17 since, like, 2002? She was at least 15 when Dillon came on 2003. Guess she would be underage. Not sure about Dillon. It just seems like a lot more time has passed. Oy.

And since I haven't posted any Tracy love today....TRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

• Members

Hey ya'll !

Dillon turned eighteen last May,but Georgie who is a year younger than him,has not yet turned eighteen.

So,don't know about NYS,but assuming until she's eighteen she's gotta have parental consent.

About the Lacy spoiler.............................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*pant,puff,wheeze*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:blink::blink::wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm happy,but afraid to be too happy. Isn't that sad? LOL

Because I can just see TIIC screwing it up.

Jane and Tony can make the crappiest stuff gold though,so it oughta be stellar.

Yes,"Beautiful Disaster" is getting good.

coolkid's fanfic is a joy to read as well. I love the humor in it,it's awesome !

Welcome to angel,we have a lot of fun in this thread talking about Ms.Tracy Q !