Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess TPTB don't expect fans to pay attention to the small details involving their favorite characters/couples. I think they think we are idiots, to whom they can spoonfeed whatever garbage they try to pass off as story.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

In all honesty, they have been extremely consistent about Luke wearing his ring. it must have been an oversight by the wardrobe department. Perhaps TG washed his hands and forgot to put it back on his finger. Except for that garbage with Laura a few years back and Robert's dream in NSII, I can't remember a time when Luke wasn't wearing his ring. In fact he's been more consistent than Tracy (I'm not referring to JE or TG who have been consistent in their character's attire regardless).

• Members

Just saw Friday's episode and all I've got to say is GO JOHNNY!!!!! About time someone else started to tell Robin to f-off. I can't believe the self-righteous bitch was snooping in his apartment and STILL tried to pull the victim card to excuse her behaviour. She's got gall.

• Members

Oh wow - started reading at 9 last night - still reading at 6 this morning......I think it's gonna be a loooong day!!!!! but WOW - is all I can say......You people are amazingly talented ----you should be writing for GH and not the pitiful excuses they have now.....then maybe we could lose the mob and actually have a reason for calling it general hospital other than to patch up the mob hits!!! Of course - Tracy and Luke would have a much better and bigger part if ya'll were writing....

It's a beautiful day here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.....I am going to try using the sunshine to keep me awake - have a great day!!!

until tonight when I start reading again........

• Members

Hi all.

Welcome to LuAnn.

Linnie, that’s the longest fanfiction I have ever written! I remember it took me nearly 2 and half years to finish. Glad you enjoyed it.

Aww, TracyQ. I feel so honored. No one’s ever called me a “celebrity” before. LOL. It’s been a pleasure making videos with you.

hooked, have fun! I always wondered how many students look at colleges before going. I started off at community college (had a scholarship so I didn't have to pay for tuition at all - yay), and then I knew I wanted to go to Illinois State University because of its teacher education program. I don't even think I looked at pictures of the college before applying. Is that odd???

• Members

I remember a million years ago when I was about to graduate high school, my guidance counsellor asked what universities I had applied to and I told him Mount Allison. He thought that rather foolish and asked what other universities I applied for, to which I responded Mount Allison. Now that's as close to "Ivy League" as we get in Canada with more Rhodes Scholars than anywhere else in the world, and obviously I wasn't smart enough to be accepted in his estimation. I remember he finally wore me down so I applied for Acadia also. About a week later I got my acceptance to Mount Allison and he was floored. In his mind I was being too narrow minded and setting myself up for rejection, lol.

I don't think he understood that I spent the first 7 years of my life at Mount Allison while my parents received their degrees from that school. Sometimes ya just know.

• Members

I don't remember. I just know I KNEW I was going to go to Mt. A, no questions asked. My daughter speaks with the same certainty - hope she follows in the path of our family. I've even got her grandmothers' Choral jacket and grandfather's lab coat when she's ready. She's the only child to carry my name, so those items belong to her. I do remember the staff in high school thought I wasn't terribly smart. My brother and sister used to get all A's, and I was a C student. Now 20+ years later, I've got the Master degree and am preparing for my Ph.D. in a few years, my sister has a B.Ed she never uses and my brother couldn't get through one term anywhere he tried.

So I ask… (well actually I don't :P)… who ended up being the best student. It also didn't help that I was big boobed and blonde. wink.gif