The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Iti s the Q foyer. It is vanessa sitting down looking at lines

Hey Funny

That is one of the pics I think from the group where johnny is with tracy/luke too and then lulu/dante come in.

Tracy dates this week for sure are 12/1--luke/tracy tell lulu not to trust dante

12/2 Tracy asks lulu to be maid of honor

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

both ingo and laura are tweeting about the day being so long.

what is it about shooting a wedding that makes the day long? i don't get it.

If L&T wedding is on six times during the epi dec 21 (or whenever)... then the cast attending the wedding would be on in those scenes... why would it be any longer than their ordinary day? i don't get it.

• Members

Nancy cracks me up!

Lainey, I think it takes so long because like Halee said there are a lot of people who all have to be just so in each scene like any all cast event type deal. Also, some actors might have scene 2 and scene 29 (if they are block taping a lot or several episodes) so they have to sit there through all the other scene tapings so it makes it a long day.

• Members

Actors are in this for the duration, that's for sure. None of this "by the clock" stuff in that profession, and regardless of their dedication, the crew is there even longer. It's little wonder the respect for those behind the scenes is so high.

I'm so glad GH is putting effort into LuNacy's wedding and it looks like it's not going to be a joke of any kind. That's as it should be. I just looked at the episode count for days and they have 4 vets in their top 10 for the month - GH should be doing that with LuNacy. I really hope they get a clue.

I've also read that actors dread these ensemble stories as much as the fans love them precisely because they last forever. One may only have a line or two, but they need to be in the background for everyone else's scene.

• Members

So I have some fun news. I won a slot at the GH Habitat for Humanity Build in LA this saturday from entering. My husband told me to go, so I am! I'm heading to LA this weekend. Should be fun. Weekend with no kids, husband and doing something meaningful(and meeting the GH cast as an added bonus).

JE, JI, LC, LA, NP, BB, LLC, JC, KS, JMB, DZ, RM, BA, JT Kmc and maybe one other I cant' rememer. Not sure whose team I'll be on since I didn't bid/pay for it but whoever...will be cool. You are not allowed to take pix but they give you photos of your team and your team with the cast, etc.