Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hate Lucky and this ireland story and they are both OTT. SOW reamed it in their hit or miss.

Unfortuantely I think it is luke faking cause the day before on the 20th ethan is concocting a plan to get luke back on tracy's good side. I hope it isn't but I have no expectations. I'm thinking it is gonna be a rinse and repeat of luke faking a heart attack after Laura left a couple years ago and Tracy was pissed about never coming first. I know guza said something in the mags about jane/tony doing comedy like no others but how they can turn on a dime and be emotional and serious and taht is where this is headed. I hope so.

• Members

Hi Guys.... Just dropped in to give you these

SOAPZONE

* Luke makes a serious play for Tracy, who enjoys the attention but doesn’t give an inch.

* Tracy offers to ease up on her ice queen routine, provided Luke pay her back for what he stole, in the amount of $10 million.

* Next week: Luke hits up Carly for a solid…

Luke keels over, at Tracy’s feet… Ethan concocts a surefire means of Luke getting in good with Tracy

• Members

Great--just as I thought...Tracee from SZ confirmed that luke's heart attack is fake to get tracy back.

I mean seriously...is guza that creatively bankrupt? At least have him fake a stroke. memory loss, cancer, diabetes, paralysis...something different!!!!!!!!!!!!

He probably just whipped out a script from nov of 08 after laura left

• Members

lol Hooked! You tell 'em. Like you said they probably didn't want to write anything because they are too busy spinning golden scripts (sarcasm) on the trio of suck. :mad: Yeah at least have Luke pick another medical condition. Can they have an open casting call on all writers to write for the rest of the show? Us fans would certainly come up with so much gold than this poo poo platter of ish.

• Members

just saw brief recaps but lunacy today---I think there was a kiss and then a bop on the head with a empty bottle knocking luke out. Tracy accuses him of spending her 10 mil on hookers an hash and he said "there were no hookers" Then I think she said if he pays her back the money he stole she will consider giving him another chance.

Then they were just gone at the end when ethan got beat up. Maya was supposed to find him today according to today's breakdowns...maybe it continues tomorrow. Also, the SON DVR alert for today says "Luke pays his debt". So maybe they will be on again this week?

• Members

Okay, I've finally watched. 3 (or 4) scenes. Again we know the dialogue:

Luke - I want you back, you're my wife and I love you

Tracy - we aren't legally married

Luke - paper means nothing, what can I do to get you back

Tracy - prove you love me only and give me back my money

Luke - (stalls for time proving he hasn't got the money anymore)

Tracy - you spent it all on booze and hookers

Luke - there were never any hookers, just models who were "window dressing" for a scam. I'm faithful

Tracy - Ha!

Now what we did get was one kiss - though not terribly romantic - a lot of Luke grabbing Tracy AND we did get their theme music. They've got to work up to the LuNacy mojo though 'cause Tracy's not giving an inch.

• Members

wonder if they will be on tomorrow or Friday. Did Tracy leave where it was shown or was the next scene ethan alone getting beat up? maya the wooden log was supposed to find ethan today beat up. SON also said in the quick peeks for today that Luke repays his debt. Maybe that will show up.

He is spoiled to be talking to Jason on Monday about the balkan and also to be asking carly for a favor. What could he want from carly? A room at the metrocourt? LOL ... maybe for her to get 10 million for him from Jax?