The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

In an effort to learn how to make a video/slide show type thing for my son's bar mitzvah, I had my 12 year old son teach me tonight how to use Window Movie Maker. I was practicing with GH clips to get the hang of it. I'm sure the editing job is not great as there were my first attempt to use the program, but I went ahead and did the clips for the last four episodes in July. They were stupid snippet scenes, with a grand total probably of 6 minutes for the month, but here they are for any of you who keep clips..

7/20/09

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oofidb

7/22/09

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9unsb9

7/29/09

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3uhqt

7/30/09

http://www.sendspace.com/file/28vgme

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought this was fun - it's reputed to be from an ABC insider thingy with the website link attacted. The link was broken so I didn't bother copying it, but regardless our couple is still on this list with no other options given:

General Hospital August Couple Rankings

Date Posted: 08/10/2009, 07:12 PM EDT

Deadline for submission: 08/17/2009, 09:00 PM EDT

Please rate these couples from General Hospital. This list includes current couples, possible couples or possible reunions.

Please let the moderator know if there are any couples not listed that you would like to see on future activities.

Please note: Your vote will only count ONCE.

Jason & Liz

Jason & Sam

Jax & Carly

Jerry & Alexis

Johnny & Lulu

Johnny & Maxie

Johnny & Olivia

Lucky & Liz

Lucky & Rebecca

Lucky & Sam

Luke & Tracy

Matt & Maxie

Nikolas & Rebecca

Nikolas & Liz

Patrick & Robin

Patrick & Liz

Sonny & Kate

Sonny & Olivia

Sonny & Claudia

Sonny & Carly

Spinelli & Maxie

Spinelli & Lulu

• Members

Hey Remos...I was a member of that ABC insider access board, if I can find the link I will see if I can remember my info there and go vote or whatever.

Speaking of Tracy---she is spotted in a medianet photo for the week of the 17th...this must be when the Qs find out about Rebecca's con.

The bigger pic is not around yet...

116984_107_thu.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Someone posted this link to a We Love Soaps interview with Louise Sorel where she talks about JE..

GREAT interview with Lousie Sorel at welovesoaps.com. Really interesting & entertaining!!

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2009/08/interview-lunch-with-louise-sorel-part.html

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2009/08/interview-lunch-with-louise-sorel-part_11.html

• Members

Jane does seem to be the Grande Dame of Daytime. It wasn't lost on me that TG's reference to her got more applause then he did for winning the Emmy last year.

Okay...

Recaps, Tuesday August 11th

No Tracy

Dante/Dom is arrested, stonewalls Diane and gets the new ADA to follow-up with his real status

He's freed and reminds them he's the best chance they have to bring Sonny down

Scrubs cuteness with Emma - Robin going out with babe to do more investigating

JOlivia sweetness, but Liv still having problems with the past and chokes on her wine when she heard Dante/Dom was arrested

Kate tries to take over Spixie wedding for Crimson (not sure if it's to call Maxie's bluff or not but it did seem OTT even for Kate) and they said no, then set the date for September 21st

Jason trying to kill Sam and find out where she is, but the church collapses on him instead

Michael/Kristina try to escape from Jerry's apartment - Krissy freezes when she sees the fighting (chicky never was mentally stable when near violence)

• Members

Hee, hee, hee.... love it. You knew Monica would be the most understand of this lot. Edward next. Alice conflicted. And Tracy looks pretty amused. AND that's yet another new outfit for her - at least this one looks a little more appropriate to the season (though the humidity around the lake would kill her outside of A/C).

That's just so Tracy - Martini and watching the victim die in their own web!

• Members

Tracy was on today. Outfit is so hard to describe. It's a silver/gray jacket with beige blobs and black lines/swirls, I think?! It's odd. Black skirt, IIRC and a ton of light blue eye-shadow.

Basically, she arrives at the Haunted Star to tell a very agitated Ethan he could be useful to her. Ethan says he is not going to help her find Luke. But Tracy's there on a different mission. She wants Ethan to tell her what he knows about Rebecca. She says she saw them together the other night and that she knows he is hiding something. Ethan tries to deny everything at first, but when he sees Rebecca and Nikolas all happy together, he asks Tracy what he'll get (how much he'll get?) in return. Tracy says it depends on what he tells her. Later, Ethan calls Lucky to the Haunted Star, but I didn't listen to what they were talking about...

Sorry for the lame recap. Used to be better at these. LOL.