The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From the IL:

Holly causes the Scorpio-Drake household some problems

Robin and Holly clash over Robert and Anna

Maxie is torn between Spinelli and Johnny and Matt does not help at all

Jax thanks Lulu for help and commends her on her effort with Crimson

Tracy wants Holly gone at any cost

Liz and Lucky realize its not as easy to go back but decide that its worth the effort

Claudia starts to feel the pressure from all sides

Johnny sees Lulu and Ethan laughing and confides in Maxie that she never laughed that way with him.

Ric begins to make nice with Michale

Olivia hears from Dante

Kate loses everything

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey All

Happy Mother's Day

To all of those mothers out there.

Damn youtube it will not post my mothers day video

so there may be a delay GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

and because I am at school I can't do it again now

DOUBLE GRRRRRR!!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone is having a good day and lets all pray for some good Tracy this week

• Members

Ohhh I have come up wioth what I am going to do with all of my video's

Well because it is LuNacy 4th Wedding anniversary I an going to post One video for four days untli the 18th

so it will go something like this

Friday 15th - Valentine's video that wouldn't work on valentines

Sat 16th - Goodbye my Lover video

Sun 17th Please don't leave me Video

Mon 18th - Because of You Video

Yayayayayay

Now I'm all exited

P.S.

Has anyone posted last weeks clips, you know coral jacket clips and teal jacket clips

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

OMG now it is 9:02 and the video is only 76%

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I AM GOING CRAZY

So crazy that my english assesment has turned onto a story about homicidal and suicidal Chickens <_<

Edit:

Great at 9:27 the basted video has finished uploading and is now processing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

Holly and Tracy get phsyical.

Johnny lands a new job in Sonny's organization.

Olivia tells Jax all about Dante and pleads with him to keep her secret.

Jason and Sam spend time together thinking what would have been.

Jax issues Sonny an ultimatum which infuriates Carly.

Rebecca starts to feel guilty.

Lulu chides Lucky for his childish behavior.

Robin comes home to her family.

• Members

Good Lord in heaven, what is this with Tracy 'getting physical' with other women? I'm sure it's Luke's wet dream, but it seems to be the writers' as well. First Monica now Holly? For pity sakes she's over 60! Put the woman in a nightie and put her in bed with Luke you want her to wrestle.

• Members

That's my fault!!! I downloaded and edited the clips, but I forgot to mega upload them. I will do that tonight. Also, just an FYI but Hella Good only had clips posted as far as 5/5/09 so the teal jacket clips have yet to be posted, as soon as they are I will have them up! :)

• Members

Recaps, Monday May 11th (Sorry Nex, I lost count of the scenes towards the end)

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke

Kisses: none

Appearance: same as Friday

Other Stories: Michael's surgery not great and the bickering 6 (Jax/Carly/Jason/Claudia/Sonny/Olivia) argue over continuing the surgery; Spixie still looking for leak but Maxie's less sure of Spin; Alexis and Nicholas talk about Rebecily

Line of the Day:

Sc. 1 - Missed it but repeat of Friday and Tracy seeing the kiss

Sc. 2 - Missed it too (damn company wouldn't leave), but Lulu wonders what the problem is and Tracy says something about Johnny. Luke comes in and Tracy tells him about the kiss and asks what he's going to do to stop it.

Sc. 3 - No Tracy that I could see.

Sc. 4 - Ethan asks Tracy how many martinis it will take before she tells them what her issue is. Tracy says it's because he's a con. They all point out that didn't used to bother Tracy, in fact she bailed him out. Lulu keeps flirting with Ethan suggesting they play cards and Tracy yells that Ethan is a cheat. Lulu says that's alright - so is she. Ethan and Lulu suggest a few other things (taking a trip, sailing) while Tracy smolders. Tracy then asks Luke how long it's going to go on and Luke says that's up to her. Lulu and Ethan leave to go dancing and Tracy turns on Luke and asks what's wrong with him - Luke asks her what she's talking about (he's giving Tracy the eye - does he really think she will be intimidated by that?)

Sc. 5/6 - Tracy says it's not fair to pull Lulu into the middle of this thing with Ethan, especially after everything she's been through in this past two years - her mother, the breakdown, Logan, Scott, Johnny... Luke thinks Lulu is a lot stronger than Tracy thinks. Tracy points out to Luke that Lulu adores him and will do anything he asks. Luke says what's the big deal if they date - Ethan's not her brother. Tracy looks steadily at Luke and says yes, we do know that. The DNA test proved that. Luke looks at her for a few more moments and says "You're sticking to your guns, Tracy, I'll give you that." Meanwhile Lulu and Ethan go to the dock with drinks and Ethan makes a comment about how they aren't going dancing, are they. Lulu says nope!

Sc. 7 - Tracy says they know Ethan isn't your son but there's no reason for him to stick around. Luke says he's good for business. Tracy then tells Luke he's bad for Lulu. Luke doesn't understand the issue - he's not her brother, yes he's a con but they know that, and he hasn't hurt her. Yet, Tracy replies. Luke says she's awfully adamant about this and she's not giving reasons, and that's not like her. Tracy chuckles and says don't make this her problem. This is about he and Ethan and the scam. Lulu shouldn't be put in the middle of it. (seriously, if she did anything to that DNA she's not giving anything away - and that's frustrating Luke who thinks he's got her number) Meanwhile Ethan and Lulu chat about Luke/Tracy. Lulu says Luke wants her to flirt with Ethan when Tracy is around but avoid him like the plague when she's not. Ethan wonders what that's all about, but Lulu says she doesn't know - Tracy and Luke are always trying to one-up the other, in fact their whole marriage started with Luke trying to get Tracy's money (Hell's actually, but I digress). Ethan laugh's "that's romantic", and Lulu says "I know!" Then she asks Ethan what could possibly be going on and Ethan contemplates.

This is 5 days straight for Tracy - what's the record? 'Cause it looks like this will continue for awhile.