The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hmmmm..... I thought Laura returned exactly to create 'closure' for LnL. Wonder who's dictating what....

I'm with knh, though on the drunk thing. Tracy's walls are so high right now that is probably the only way Luke can get her talking. I just wish they would do something to confirm Tracy's need to be chosen. Everything seems to be about 'handling' Tracy but not so much about 'loving' Tracy. She deserves better.

Thanks for all the other gossip, Hooked. Again I'm having computer problems, but I'm glad they are this week and not last/next. Interesting that the people they are considering bringing back are all Q's. Do you think they finally got the message? And as for TG's requests, I think they make perfect sense. He's got a life in another country and it must be incredibly frustrating to have to change travel and house plans all the time. I'm just loving that:

A - TG still loves being with Jane

B - LnL are concluded as per TG's request (you know there is truth there)

C - TG is still very open to working on GH so long as he gets plans standardised

D - JE isn't making noises to leave either

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I'm bummed about the lack of Pizza too, but I think I will order it tomorrow in solidarity with Q's everywhere! :P

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Halee you crack me up everytime! Meet George Jetson...his boy Elroy...daughter Judy---Jane...his wife....dee dee dee dee dee...LOVED THE JETSONS!

So here is a cable guide spoiler for next week.

12/3

Episode: "Robin Has Her Hands Full"

Robin has her hands full with Emma; Luke surprises Tracy in the Dominican Republic.

And a convo with an isider named ITS last night..

ITS

Any info on TG leaving? If he is, when will ABC announce it?

Haven't heard anything to date.

Thanks. heard anything on genie coming back or kin for the next sweeps by any chance?

Genie has some new projects lined up, as for Kin, nothing new on him. Right now there is nothing planned involving either.

- ITS

Will Luke and Ttacy be at the scrubs wedding?

No.

Do you know if they intend to keep JE around for a while paired with Tony--at least til he decides if he is staying or going?

That's the plan for the foreseeable future. Luke will fight Tracy's attempts for a divorce.

- ITS

• Members

Sounds good, Hooked. Everything is coming up LuNacy,'twould appear.

Just want to share how accomplished I feel. This morning I awoke with the realization that Christmas was a month away and I had nothing ready. Just a few hours later I have 80% of the stuff for the kids bought, wrapped and ready. I even impressed the clerks at ToysRUs with my stealth shopping while the kids wandered freely around the story. Now Rusty is wanting the presents - gotta love a 4 year old.

So, by my calculations we have 5 days until LuNacy graces our screens again. It's a lot easier with no Tracy this week knowing the show is really only 2 days long (I'm not counting Patrick's dream and the repeat tomorrow). Monday should really pick up.

• Members

Poppin in...from ABC hot sheet for next week!

All this, PLUS: Liz gets physical, Luke and Tracy have a heart-to-heart about Laura, Johnny can't deal with the fact that the police DON'T want to arrest him, and Robin learns why she may be having such a hard time being a new mom.

And

Baby Emma accompanies Robin and Patrick on their honeymoon. Honeymoon is offscreen.

When the Z's strike and Jason retaliates, Liz's anger gets the better of her.

Nadine becomes possessive of Nik.

Kate throws a party. Carly crashes the bid day-- in a big way.

Lucky accuses Sam of holding back and challenges her to take a leap-- literally.

Luke and Robert revisit old times-- and land in the same cell at the PCPD

Wonder if our girl bails him out?? I would love to see Tracy and Anna bail those guys out!

• Members

SOW

Buzz

While GH fans were understandably sad to see Luke bid "au revoir" to his beloved Laura, Anthony Geary could be happier about it. It has nothing to do with Genie, it's just par for the course. AG says that he's always maintained that as soon as couples are happy, the story is over - it was for Luke and Laura, that's why they constantly had to have abductions. He says no matter how happy they were, they had to have conflicts, because a soap doesn't work when people are just happy. It never works. It may function for a time, but then you out of story. He says the worst time he ever spent on the show was when Luke was just a happy camper at the house, feeding the dog. It was the most unrewarding time he's ever spent on a soap opera. So while Laura is away it appears domesticity may be on the menu, but AG assures it won't last. He says Luke isn't the kind of character who wants to be happily married and raising his kids, he never wanted that and never will. He has to constantly be in motion. Buckle up Tracy, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Huh???? I am beginning to think TG is still smoking whatever he was smoking for 5 months in Amsterdam or has Multiple Personality Disorcer

SOW

Sneak Peeks

Sonny moves to consolidate his power.

Claudia seeks to solidify her grip on Sonny.

Jason and Same scratch and claw to rescue Jake.

A distraught Elizabeth acts out.

Johnny punches a cop and takes Lulu on the run.

Can't Miss - Tuesday, Dec. 2 - Tracy sets out to gain a quickie Dominican divorce.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

From soap opera source for next week..

Elsewhere in Port Charles....

Sonny seals the deal with Anthony and doesn't waste any time trying out his new found empowerment. After being harassed by a cop, Johnny unleashes his anger by punching him out and then taking off with Lulu. Monica, Edward and Alice have had it with Tracy's attitude and plea to Luke to move back into the family mansion. Tracy doesn't take to kindly to the ploy and announces she is flying to the Dominican Republic for a divorce. Johnny informs Sonny he wants nothing to do with the family business and wants out of the mob. Diane is not happy to learn Sonny married Claudia and tells him she is no longer his legal counsel. Luke finds himself in a mess when he follows Tracy to the Dominican Republic and tries to convince her, he is over Laura.

I don't see them mentioned for the week of the 8th in the coming up next week...

• Members

From wubs..

**Tracy tries to pull the wool over Luke's eyes.

Do you know if the luke/robert jail stuff is just a couple day arc? Is tracy involved in that at all to bail them out? You were the one who told me xmas was luke/tracy and alan right? So are Luke/tracy back together by then?

Is tracy at Kate's party?

They are being stingy about Robert's return and his affect on the Luke/Tracy stuff. I haven't been privy to a lot of info about Luke and Tracy.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hey guys...I am on my son's computer cause my parentsa re sleeping in my office...

There is an article on Tony in SOD...this sounds sort of hopeful! Doenst sound like a man negotiating actually.

GH: Geary's Contract Status Unknown...

Anthony Geary celebrated the 30th anniversary of his first day at GH on November 3rd, but with his contract up in January, talks have yet to begin, the actor tells Digest. "No, I haven't been spoken to yet, so I have nothing to report," he discloses. The actor, who frequently travels to his other home in Amsterda,. says "For now, it's the ideal situation, where I have so much time off and I still get to come back here to a job I enjoy. I think it would be kind of crazy to kill the cow while she still has more milk. It may get a litte curdl-y sometimes, but tehre's still milk (laughs)."

Geary indicates that his decision will be based on what stories are left to tell, and though the actor was thrilled to recently work again with long-time c-star Genie Francis (laura), he's glad the writers didn't go for an easy reunion. "I think a lot of fans would like to keep luke and laura frozen in history," he theorizes. "But you can't do that. Genie has come and gone from the show several times and every time she goes, Luke's stuck in limbo--until we found this wonderful relationship with Tracy, which I think is terrific, mature and interesting. The truth is, Luke and Laura are a very difficult couple to write for because wer're not 20 anymore and the history of the characters, both separately and together, is so varied and complex. That limits them in a strange way. In separting them, there's more to each character. We've been hyphenated for so long--Genie would feel this, too--that de-hyphenating them is a much more interesting way to go forward."

Which is what Francis is hoping: When asked about when here next return might be, the actress speculates, "I know Tony's contract is up for grabs, so I suppose a lot of that will depend on whether or not they can keep him. I certainly do think there's lots to do there, considering the history: He's married to Tracy, Scott and Tracy having a past, it's ripe to do a story with these characters in the present. We'll see"

Geary is optimistic about sticking around. "I've literally spent half my life as Luke Spencer. I gave up all plans for the future in (the early 90s) when I came back to the show. I said, "let's see where it goes." I love to have a job. I love to work. I love the character, still. I dont' find him depleted or finished. I still find him inspiring."