The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Possibly, but the pack of wolves hasn't been singing GF being in the building yet.

And I wonder if TG really did return early or if he's been back and enjoying LA for awhile. I doubt he closes up the house only a couple of days before he's due back on set. With that many of the old crew together for NSII, you know discussions must have been happening long before anyone got to the production stage. TG knew it was coming and would have planned accordingly.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well that wasn't what I heard, but who knows anymore...an insider told me that Genie was back taping with Tony this week...but whatever...guess the soap mags will have the story this week finally...

Anyway...I heard Monica got to tell Sonny off too! And Tracy threw her jacket at Johnny. Wig on stick is back.

Don't forget to call in for Tracy being on today!!! And the Qs.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I tell you... they are doing better and better every day. Someone at the top has their sh!t together finally.

Stats

Vets: Mac, Scotty, Monica, Tracy, Mike

Couples: Lusam, Spixie, CarJax, Clic, Skate

Children: Morgan, Cameron, Jake

Sc. 1: Wedding - beautifully done, no conversation just classical music. To Ava Maria, Kate walked down the asle, looked at Sonny, got shot, Jax jumped to protect Carly, Kate collapsed amazed that the bullet hit her.

Sc. 2: At SB Tracy looks at Laura's door for a few moments then turns to Lulu's and enters. Not seeing her she asks an orderly who says Lulu should be in her room. Tracy says sarcastically that she isn't and the orderly says he will alert the staff. Meanwhile at the wedding Lulu is obviously upset and Johnny/Carly try to calm her down.

Sc. 3: Nothing with our favs.

Sc. 4: Johnny brings Lulu back to her room and Lulu assures him he isn't to blame. She wanted to go and he did everything right. They start to kiss and Tracy walks into the room saying "This is wrong on so many levels."

Sc. 5: Tracy lambastes Johnny for taking Lulu to the wedding, then drags him out of the room. Lulu tells him no matter what anyone says she wanted to go with him. Outside in the hallway Tracy continues to blast Johnny saying Lulu isn't in SB because she's depressed she didn't make the cheer leading squad, she is mentally ill. Johnny says he knows that. Tracy doesn't think he fully understands and says there is someone he has to meet.

At the wedding Scott is trying to throw his weight around and blusters to Jason. Benny/Bernie tells Diane who comes up beside Jason as that cop (name?) and Scott are questioning him, and says "what is this, bad cop/stupid cop? (Lainey, Lisa, DiLex if wonderful today.)

At the hospital Sonny goes in to the ER room to see Kate and asks Monica how she is. Mon tells him they need to stabilize Kate before surgery and a neurologist has to do it because the bullet is lodged beside her spine. She also says she didn't need an x ray to tell her it's a hollow-point bullet designed to inflict as much damage as possible, and of any of the 100's of things that could go wrong, Kate may be paralyzed. Sonny tells her to do whatever they can. And Monica says "How many times? How many times have you said that about someone who's unlucky enough to be standing next to you?"

Sc. 6: Tracy takes Johnny into the other room. "I'd like you to meet Laura Spencer, Lulu's mother. That's what she's facing, nothing more than being the living dead"

Johnny - You shouldn't say that in front of her.

Tracy - Why? She can't hear anything. She doesn't respond. She doesn't know we're here. She just sits there in a world of emptiness, and that's what's facing Lulu unless she gets the help she needs.

J - You're trying to scare me.

T - You're damn right. It's like the flaw in the perfect gemstone that you don't even know is there until it cracks in two.

J - That's not going to happen to Lulu.

T - Why? Because she's too young, too vital, too full of life? I love my stepdaughter, but even if I didn't I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

Then Tracy leaves Johnny alone facing rocking-chair Laura (body double - guess they couldn't pre-tape 20 more seconds of GF).

Sc. 7: Lulu - Well, since Johnny didn't come to say goodnight I guess your threats worked.

Tracy - You're obviously feeling better because you're being snippy with me.

L - That's right, I am. And I'm going to get out of here and live my own life.

T - Good, just get well first.

L - I will

Orderly comes in with tray and Tracy says she'll leave her. Lulu is a little too quick to get rid of Tracy and you can see in Tracy's face she wants to say more but she doesn't push it. Once alone Lulu picks up the top and instead of food it's a note that says something like "You killed Logan. You're going to pay."

• Members

It was a good show. A really good show.

I was thinking that you're clip job was back the other month with the trial but I was still out of work when it came to recapping - today I got my job back, too. :D (Let's hope we don't have to wait until the 16th for more.)

• Members

You guys, we may have witnessed a major plot point today:

Tracy identified herself as Lulu's stepmother IN FRONT OF LAURA.

If Laura is at all awake, this could be the point where she learns the truth about Luke and Tracy.

I'm just saying... don't be surprised if this is pointed to as the 'turning point' in the future (and Tracy is painted as the b*tch for talking about her marriage in front of Laura).