Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The sopranos guy is going to be Max/Milo's dad for some whacky hijinks...he thinks Milo/max are runnign the mob not bodyguards so sonny/jason have to pretend they are max and milo for some role swtiching...

I htink he is only on for a week...

So the latest GF news from SOD..is that Genie is taping the whole month of August...she will be back in October to tape some but doesn't know dates. She is taping the NOtebook part two in sept. The story seems to be that she wakes up by touching lulu's head and lulu is ecstatic but even JMB doesn't know if laura was really up for real or her imagination, but she said LUlu needs to believe it was real to get through it all...

Seems like it is just lulu related at least for now...they are probably spreading what genie taped out since JMB is taking off in Sept for her honeymoon. She might pop up again for Nov. sweeps or something...who knows...

All I know is I hope that it gives Tracy some airtime.

Not one single person has indicated that Tracy will go offscreen looking for luke...I think for some reason she just wasn't in the scenes they took medianet photos of....I think Tracy will be there when lulu is in shadybrook...

Tony's return date is usually given out they said this morning when he is back in the studio taping. I would think that he will arrive back in Sept. I don't think that Luke will be taping with Laura at all (tony/genie)

My flight was delayed last night and I didn't get home til 1:30am.

Today Justin is having a brithday party at our house. I hope some kids show up.

I am going ot post some pics soon..

Halee--the cupcake place was called Batch. I also went to Crumbs yesterday with my cousin.

TL--Hope all is okay with your family...thanks again.

BSG--Send me your blog link again.

• Members

Wow. hooked is back, and the board is still not getting much action! I would have been here spreading the love had real life not gotten in the way. I actually have to leave again in a few hours. :(

If I had those clips, you know I'd get them to you. :D

Any word when Tracy's going to be on again? Like anytime in the next week or so?

Ohh, I think I need a nap.

• Members

I went with my mother and lil brother to his 6th grade orientation thing earlier today, got bored out of my flippin mind! But it was mildly amusing watching my mother's head spin at the size of the school. I found it funny cuz it wasn't like she hasn't been there before... you know... when i was freaking there! But I digress...

Chapter 5 is done...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4459496/5/

• Members

I have asked 50,000 times...here is the only tiny bit i could get on SD today...

No Tracy this week, but she is taping something next week.

and

Tracy returns when Lulu cracks up and has to go to the nuthouse.

When is that? Next week? Does she have any airtime coming up? Thanks.

Why is Tracy not in those medianet pics with the other Qs? Does she share scenes with Lulu at all or johnny or AZ again?

Thank you so much for answering...so maybe end of the week of the 18th?

Lulu goes completely nuts towards the end of next week so she should be seen then.

• Members

Total GOS cause most of their stuff has been said to be fake, but someone posted this...as part of a huge post.

Laura’s presence on canvas in November will not affect Luke and Tracy whose marriage will be rocky anyway.

My thoughts--if it is true...not that I want LuNacy to be rocky, but total happy = no story. Rocky means they must have some sort of storyline of sorts that makes them that way...or something going on...positive thinking again!

• Members

Hooked, you beat me to it! I was just about to post the same spoiler about Luke and Tracy's relationship being rocky. I'm with you, Lacy being happy does equal no story, everybody knows that in soap world happiness is the black hole for a relationship.

angel2devil, I like what you have written so far, I can't wait to see where you take it. :D

• Members

Again could be more fanfic...but this was in dropped...

Calls for the Q's to find out about Jake continue. Fans want the Q's back on canvas, though B.G. does not care to tell and has no interest in that story anymore. He writes for JE because of TG but recent scenes with the Q's brought in many calls and that was also addressed last week. Fans want the history of the show brought back and for them the Q's are it.

• Members

And more from this insider...on Bob Guza

Are they planning to break up Luke & Tracy? Will Jane's airtime get increased a bit with Tony gets back? Any hopes for bringing back any of Tracy's sons?

B.G. enjoys Luke with Tracey and he loves the vibe of JE and TG. He is not a fan of GF and if any has stated otherwise they do not have insider info. B.G. feels the character of Laura is one-dimensional and he does not desire to tell her story. Some wont believe but B.G. writes for stories he finds interesting, others fall by the wayside or are just given cursory scenes with little depth. Sorry Liz and Robin fans but he has equated all three women and being a certain type and has never made much effort to tell any of their stories unless directed otherwise. Might sound bizarre but it is true and why you've seen these three women portrayed very poorly in the past.

• Members

Thanks for the scoop, as always, hooked! Hmmm...don't like the "rocky" part. How about dynamic or tumultuous? That sounds better. What sounds even better is happy and scheming against other people. If it means lots of LuNacy, though, I'll take rocky for now. Come to think of it, haven't they always been rocky? Except for a few days here, and a couple of weeks there... Maybe it's a case of frustrating, infuriating, but absolutely fabulous. Now, *that* I can live with.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

So much of what that insider said was said to be false...it had stuff about helena coming back and Michael waking up played by Dylan Cash, etc...

Someone earlier told me it is way too early to know just what will happen wiht the Laura/luke/tracy stuff. I believe that more than anything else. A lot will depend on whether or not Tony is going to retire at end of Jan or not.