The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay no more scoopage that I see anywhere.

Remos/MsQ--spoiler duty is falling to you guys for the week! Recaps too and email to me! :)

I am pretty much done packing, in a fight with my husband, and he is livid at me. Not sure why. At least I just yell and scream and get it all out. He is doing the silent brooding thing...whatever!!! I will just stick my ipod on for the plane ride and chill.

I got four books to read to keep me busy at the beach!

I will check back in a bit to maybe chat...gotta get a few things done.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Going to Newport Beach area (Orange County, south of LA), near Laguna Beach.

No theme parks this year...no road trips to LA or San Diego..just relaxing! My kids are so jaded I want to slap them. The other night they were saying, "Please don't make us go to Disneyland again this year". They think we are horrible cause they haven't been to Disney World (well two of them) and we have only taken them to Disneyland.

• Members

WHat's the difference in Disney Land and Disney World? Is one bigger than the other? Sorry I've only been to Disney World like 5 hundred times.

WhooHoo Thanks Ms. Q. going to read it now.

EDIT

Awesome job Ms. Q.!!!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Darn Ms Q, I forgot how good the ending was going to be....LOVE IT! So cute! It is the end of an era for us too! I think a sequel is in order!!!! Thanks so much for posting that before I left. I just woke up and it is 4am. I guess no point in going back to sleep!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should turn this into a novel...go back and insert new names and there you go!

• Members

funny, loved the latest chapter! I can definitely see Tracy on the warpath in that situation!

remos, I will have to catch up on your fic (probably just the most recent chapter though) since as you know, I tend to skip over the graphic ones... I'm sure they are very well written though. Am waiting to see what Lainey says, LOL.

Thanks for the comments on Oh, Baby everyone!

hooked, hope you are having a nice trip! We are going to miss you! (and psst, there is still a little bit left of Oh, Baby). I will call that The Beginning of the Beginning... I am so "stealing" that from the Facts of Life's finale, but it keeps the door open for a sequel.

So... There is some YouTube goodness that was posted last night/this morning. The first clip has a ton of emotion in it. It's very sad. :( We don't really get to see Tracy break down like that anymore, though she should have probably had some sort of breakdown during Luke's heart attack story...

Paul walks out on Tracy.

Reginald and Lila are both there for Tracy.

Finally, I'm not sure how we missed this, but...

She's Every Woman - A LuNacy Video by kenna

kenna, I'm not sure if you ever come here anymore, but I had to promote your video!!! :D