Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Back from sunny Florida! :D It was the most relaxing vacay I ever had. I was nice that accomodations were free too, since my bro lives in Miami Beach.

I have alot to catch up on with post reading and vid watching, and you guys, etc. A raukus (sp?) on SOC? I will have to check this out. I haven't read SOC in ages.

I will email pics of funny and me when my daughter loads them.

Can someone please post the dates Tracy was on so I can delete the TIVO'd epi's I don't needl?

• Members

If you've seen the Ned and Jenny edits, you've seen this, but it's worth it to watch again! And if you haven't seen it, check it out!!! Just lower the volume and close your eyes for the Jenny/Paul parts. Tracy/Marco are hilarious and so is the mud fight with Jenny/Tracy/Paul/Marco/Lucy. The actors look like they are having a blast! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URK68yhUOGg

• Members

WOAH! SON's got a new look! I like it. It loads much faster, too.

Remos, I like your theory. It makes me feel a little bit better about the SD situation. I still think he got screwed, but it's plausible that health was taken into consideration.

That reminds me of the whole deal with Johnny Damon. (Let's start by saying I am a Red Sox fan. LOL) The Yankees are foolish, in my opinion. Sure he was great with us, but he ain't no spring chicken. Johnny was gettin up there, and now that he's a Yankee, he's falling apart! He has had a shoulder problem since he was with the Sox, not to mention other injuries from old age. Why would you pay 52mil for someone who spends a chunk of the season on the DL? The Yankees team is made up of players acquired once they are past their prime. Getting off topic... I don't think soap actors reach an age where they become less useful. But health is definately an issue in their level of ability.

EDIT: Hooked, I saw Mamma Mia, too! I LOVED it! Who new Meryl could sing! It was such a feel-good movie. And I cracked up whenever Brosnan sang. That was... interesting. Really, it was an amazing movie!

Edited by missjane

• Members

Sorry I couldn't chat tonight Hooked I was slingin' hash for the man!

And I must say, that is a comparison you don't see very often MissJane, Soap Stars & Pro Baseball players. But I like it!

Counting off the days 'til Tracy.

• Members

Well, Lainey and I can't stand the new display, TL and MissJane like it. Reminds me of the hair conversations of Hooked and Ms.Q. To each there own, most definitely. Don't let it be said Tracy fans don't hold strong opinions ;) !

TL, the ruckus wasn't anything. Some newbie ewcbo obsessed fan got her nose out of joint over something I said re: GF not playing ball but wanting the moon. Apparently she lurks here and quoted me (I haven't been back to see and I don't really care). Anyway, she went on ad tedeum ad nauseum about how Tracy fans were afraid of Laura and she was all we could talk about. Ms.Q and I both said that wasn't the case, and I continued to say that decide who is more important, A: if GF is the important part of Laura, then just kill the character and have it done with b/c she's said she's not coming back on anyone's terms but her own, or B: if it's Laura who's important, recast with someone who actually lives in LA. I also assured her that most Tracy fans are sorry for ewcbo fans that they are played so badly in the media. It's not fair to them to be jerked around like that. And that was it. It continued a bit afterwards apparently as the sane ewcbo fans tried to redirect her, but by yesterday the thread had dropped of the main page as per usual. No big.

And now you are up to date.

Tracy is on tomorrow (Thursday)

QT is living through unreal humidity with no A/C

My kids are finally all home from various summer camps, with more day camps to follow

Hooked is about to travel again

MF has been lurking but won't come out to play

Ms.Q has been making vids

Funny you spent time with, so you know better than we do

Lainey is around sparatically as usual

And the rest have been in and out, much like Tracy

Have I missed anything?

• Members

Hooked can speak more to this when she returns, but I saw this in the IL on SD

Q: Got anything at all for a Tracy fan? How will Laura waking up affect Tracy?

A: She's going to offer Luke a divorce and he will turn her down.

I hope this one is legit, 'cause that means she loves him enough to let him go... and he loves her enough to stay for good.

• Members

Morning all. Tracy TH today...she may only be on for one scene (I bet it will be two...one that will last like five seconds "Nik...I need to talk to you about Lulu" continued to the second scene "Lulu took Edward's gun...she is going to end up like her mother, laura"

But it will be the best damn acted scene of the whole week that is for sure!

Nothing new..new SID says Genie back the 26th for a month, but there info is older than SOW I would guess as it is bi-weekly.

You know, I am actually looking forward to her coming back. I think it will give Tony his emmy reel if he has to hang angst in the story with her and Tracy and it will give JE some much needed airtime...especially if it is only a two month deal. No way are going to break them up permanently if she is only there for two months.

I am looking at the bright side of it--at this point, anything that will give Tracy/Jane some storyline and air time can only be a good thing!!!