The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

She's a rabid LnLer, and the fan wars between the two haven't always been pretty. She's still feeling me out so I'm walking gently. The fact that she is so Jane positive is a huge step for some of them over there. They are on the losing end and aren't happy about that. I've made no secret of my position and she's welcomed me in three seperate posts and emails. We'll see how it goes.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy Birthday MinervaFan!!!

Hope you are having a great day!

Ms.Q, I loved the new vid, great job!!

Remos, yay for getting the front page of tonygrary.net!! :) My only question is if they are such a Jane fan why can't they spell her name right, it's Elliot not Elliott, I don't know why that drives me crazy but it does. :blink: I will like to point that the only link to a Luke and Tracy vid on that page is to my vid Accidentally In Love from like a million years ago.

• Members

Well, perhaps in a few days to a week we should point out a more up to date vid for them to link - or several. Slowly, very slowly they have to be brought into the 21st century story wise.

And the T thing... yeah, it bothers me too. Some people just don't pay attention to detail.

• Members

Ms. Q Awesome vid. I miss LuNacy. awww but there is always the blog and the Annals. sigh.

I had a rough day today. I am so happy tomorrow is the last day of school. I had two kids with tantrums. UGH. I sure need this damn summer break. And I need them out of my room forever as I'm happy to see them go. WHooHoo!!

• Members

Happy Birthday Deb!!

Funny, Thanks for the late nite fic fix last nite! :)

Remos, Yes, it did make me feel better thank you. But it would make me feel EVEN BETTER if you were writing their scenes on GH! LOL!! BTW, Kudos to you for getting the FIRST EVER LuNacy pic onto TonyGeary.net (or whatever it's called)! And sending them the Tony/Jane interview with Leeza Gibbons was genious! ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

hooked, you haven't been in here all day, have you?! Where are you?!? Hope things are all right.

From one of the magazines...

Winners & Losers

Winner:

Luke - Tracy had her bags packed to join him on the run.

Losers:

Robin - Her video blog is TMI and not enough LOL.

Thanks all for the video comments! Glad you liked it!

LuSam spoilers as they go on an adventure in search of Luke (who now has no cash): http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/10103871

Poor Tracy is stuck home (offscreen) babysitting Lulu. Oy!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Remos, your Annals are brilliant. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You have really developed a voice as a writer. It's inspiring to see.

So... Lainey SOOO doesn't want to go to work.

I'm DYING to just hang around the house most of the day and then go SHOPPING for the rest of it.

But, alas... I can't. I'm drowning at work. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

So, no Tracy today. What about Dax? Dax could get me through.