The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Love the photos, LadyA.

I was trying to decipher the caption at the bottom of the one with a very young Jane...

JANE ELLIOT, above...brainy, articulate...a girl who knows how to make her dreams come true...is ????? to the top fast. While still in

Maybe this is a photo from a soap mag when she was a teenager working on A Flame in the Wind. I wonder if the "while still in" where it cuts off is "while still in high school".

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you so much, hooked, for passing this along! It's fabulous to see it "in print" although it doesn't surprise me. Soapdish is such a clique. If you don't like their appointed favorites, you're either driven away or ignored. I don't really think any of the message boards are representative of fans as a whole. And Soapdish is just a universe unto itself. :lol:

By the way, do you still need anything on the Jane-Tony radio clips?

Here you go, halee...

Fan Favorite Jane Elliot Returns on November 13, 2003

Emmy Award winning actress Jane Eliot joins the list of big returns to General Hospital this fall. Elliot will reprise the role of the delectably manipulative Tracy Quartermaine, widely adored among General Hospital’s loyal viewers. She joins returning favorites Anthony Geary (Luke), Into Rademacher (Jax) and the debut of former Port Charles star, Kelly Monaco as Samantha McCall. Elliot’s first airdate is Friday, November 14 and it won’t be long before the wickedly competitive Tracy gets mixed up with Luke, Jax and Sam.

“Tracy is one of General Hospital’s richest and most unpredictable characters and Jane is such a phenomenal actress,” enthused executive producer Jill Farren Phelps, who worked with Elliot during her first run at GH 25 years ago. “We are so delighted to have Jane return to the General Hospital family.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

It was the 60's... she's 'zooming' to the top fast. Yeah, it would be nice to see the rest of it.

Lady A, I will add my self to the list of those impressed with your finding skills. And Hooked, you always get the best/most sane contacts through SD. I would love to see those number breakdowns to see what "high" means.

• Members

Awesome! Thanks for finding this, QT!

The little visit from SC was so cute. OMG. When he first started talking in that warbley old person voice, I was like, who did Leeza dig up. Too funny.

You can totally tell that they love working together and that TG is more than a little over LnL. :D

• Members

Yeah, the overly long pauses during the interview parts about LnL, were pretty indicative to me that he is sooooooooooooooooo done with that.

LG's intro was kind of weird. It sounded like GF was going to be there with him and it was going to be all about LnL (again). So glad that they dispensed with the necessary (not!) nod to "the wedding" and moved on to more interesting things, like LuNacy. B)

• Members

Yup, he couldn't wait for that topic to be overwith. He was being interviewed with Jane, not the past. I lost count of the number of times he either praised her or defered to her. If not a huge crush, it's definitely a Mutual Admiration Society of two. Personally, I'm thinking big time crushing.