Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Loved my Dax today!! CH is determined to win my heart while JE is away (she won't, but let her continue to try!! ;) ).

Love the Blog!!! I have bookmarked it. So fun!

Hey Funny, please PM me when you finish your series.. I read the first two, and I think they're great.. but it's gonna drive me nutty not knowing the next chapter. So I'm going to read them all when you're complete. Looking forward to it!!!

tata,

LB

• Members

funny, keep up the great work with the fic!

Lainey, you got a PM.

hooked, glad things seem to be turning out better than you expected. Have fun with the girls tomorrow.

And with that, everyone, have a fabulous week!!! :D My Dad has decided against bringing his lap top, so no emails from me. Will miss you all! Take care!

• Members

Yoohoo anyone around to chat for a few at this late time?

I will be in the BR in few minutes if anyone is around.

Ms. Q, Have a great time!

Laney, LOVE your Banner and Avi!

Funny, Remos, Rachel, haven't had a chance to read the fics yet. Hope to get to them tonite.

I checked out the blog early this morning, WOW! what great responses you are all giving. You all really sound like the characters!

• Members

Okay so I am ashamed to admit I have yet to visit the blog, but will Saturday with a clear head! And I can't wait!

I have had a crazy week. I actually catered a dinner for 40 Thursday night and none of my servers showed up..none of them. We are talking a crazy week.

Here's my poll question: how many times do you think you have watched the LuNacy scenes this week. 20? 30? more? I have watched more than I will admit. I'm obsessed! And I'm okay with that.

Ms. Q have a GREAT holiday!!!

Thanks all for the work on the blog, can't wait to check it out.

BTW, ALANMONICAFOREVER at YouTube sent me a very concerned email that Tracy was off for the summer. I was happy to inform her of our June 3rd info. She was most relieved!

• Members

*waves to everyone* I have to catch a Greyhound bus in the morning, supposed to be up in approx 4 and a half hours so really should be asleep but I'm all wound up. It was kind of a last minute deal...going to a wedding....YAY...and I just know some "well meaning" person is going to make me go stand in line to catch the bouquet. :huh:

I'll be back sometime Sunday afternoon so I'll catch up with everyone then. Have a great weekend all and stay safe !