The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Okay so how freaking adorable is this???

http://i28.tinypic.com/w7eq8i.jpg

JE is going on vacation with her TV hubby to Amsterdam and taking a tiny break from Hollywood!

Too bad they don't give her a date for returning but a tiny break sounds good to me.

Guess she does leave on the 21st and that person who said she is still in studio was wrong. Love to think about them hanging out together and how they must be such great friends in real life!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I couldn't agree more! That is so cute that they are going together.

Thanks for posting the article hooked and thanks to Ms.Q for posting Natalia's farewell article. I like how John Ingle added that little jab about the Quartermaine's......."And now, like a lot of the Q's she's gone... What a loss for us!"

• Members

Hey Nex! I think JI has gotten in a few jabs as of late. He also said something in SID about Gh's 45th something like among his favorite memories were stories with Mary Mae and the fights in the Q living room and sadly those days are gone, but at least he has the memories!!!

Hope among hope that we at least our girl going out with a bang and get some good scenes M T and W of next week before they take off.

Thinking that person with the info that Jane was still in the studio probably was just dropping BS. Or maybe she is pre-taping some stuff? Doubt they would care enough for her to do that.

• Members

That is really sweet. I'm thinking that he 'would have missed the top of his game' is probably a

reference to working with JE, 'cause he's praised her in every interview he's done in the last few years.

They need a new stock shot, though..... something in that salmon jacket with her short hair...

• Members

Thank you, hooked!

So many things I loved about that article aside from the obvious!

I don't have a lot to do on the show right now, but everything I do have, I'm very happy with.

"If I were, I would have left a long time ago and would have missed the top of my game, if you know what I'm saying."

As remos so astutely pointed out (before this article was in print), even TG doesn't know when he's going to retire. And now we have confirmation..."I haven't made any decisions about when. I mean, I'm happy."

• Members

Just a quick one...need to check on website stuff, blog stuff for us LuNatics ~

The Jane and Tony thread that hooked started is getting lots of action. If anybody has a minute, knh just posted something with a rather interesting analysis of Tracy.

Also, there's a favorite female character thread near the top.

Remos...good perspective as usual. Living well is always the best revenge, isn't it? :D

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Nex thanks for the clips!

Halee Do we actually have the white flag waving? MUAHHHHHHHHH!

Hooked thanks for the spoilers. I'm gonna miss them in the summer. But it gives you time to refresh yourself. And gear up for when Tracy and Luke comes back.